Ch.30 Masquerade Ball Part 2

Anastasia POV

Just as I turned the key, the entire book shelf with the wall behind it went back opening a passage.

A SECRET PASSAGE WAY. So ancient tellers weren't lying, there are secret passages in old castles, without another thought, I stepped in. And just then lights lit, one after another.

Going threw them, I reached to a Large room, all books and old tables.

On the wall there was a painting, of a man walking in the dark, and on top of it written shadows.

SHADOWS. They are an ancient mafia, always on top, but they haven't been around for around 30 years now.

It's like they disappeared, they have been the first mafia. They were created around 1078.

Yes, they came a long way.

I looked at the time 8:30.

Shit!

Quickly hiding the key in my bra, I ran out. The passage wall opened closing behind me, I raced to the ball room, thankfully it was crowded slipping in with people.

I grabbed a champagne from a waiter passing by, drinking it in one gulp, that was when I saw Luca, he had a girl on his arm. Fuck our date, he said I was his date, and now another girl is on his arm! No Luca , you are messing with the wrong girl. But why did it hurt?

Nope it's probably from the champaign, it was probably poisoned or something.

I saw this guy in his forties , he saw me walking towards me.

"may I have this dance" he said in an accent, maybe Italian ?

I don't know what got into me but I took it.

Going to the dance floor.

We started dancing.

"what's your name?" I asked.

"Steve" he replied.

Steve POV

I have been looking everywhere for her.

Why? I am her uncle.

"Anastasia"

"yes"

"we need to talk"

"sure where?"

"outside"

She had doubt in her eyes, just like her mother, my sister.

She got out with me.

"yes?"

"Anastasia I am your uncle"

Anastasia POV

"what do you mean you are my uncle I don't have family"

"I am your family"

I am shook what the hell is this?

"look, I have been searching for you everywhere"

I cut him off.

"Do I have any other family?"

"no all are dead, there was your parents, me, your brother, your aunts and grandparents, they were all murdered."

"I found the person, I think, I even think I killed him."

"no Anastasia you didn't find him, everything that has been going on is a lie, the person you killed and thought was your parents murders, they aren't, everyone has been lying, they knew if you find out the real truth you will bring back your parents mafia and that scares them, you scare them, so they faked it, and put the blame on another mafia, so they won't die "

" I don't understand, my parents mafia? I didn't kill my parents murderers? Everything is a lie?"I was a mess my entire life was a lie.

" look meet me here tomorrow morning at 10 am "

" wait and how do I know I can trust you? "

" because I know you have a whole at the back of your head " he said, i have never told this to anyone, no one knows I have a whole at the back of my head, I don't even know when I got it.

" how do you know that?"

"when you were born, your mother got a bullet in her stomach, that caused you to be born and go directly to surgery, only your family knows that, do not trust anyone, I will prove more to you, anyone who has say they are family are lying, your parents murderers are still alive, I will explain everything tomorrow, no one must know where you are tomorrow, see you then"and he disappeared.

Wow, what a bomb. I can't handle this. This is like hell on earth, everything was a lie? I didn't get my revenge, the boy Calvin and stuff, they were killed all those years ago, I thought they killed my parents, I feel like shit.

Deciding to take my car and go, I texted the girls that I wasn't feeling it and I went home. I don't even have to inform Luca he seems pretty busy with his girl in his hand. Fucker, I can't believe I actually accepted his date.

After changing into some sweats, I went to the gym. Angry, frustrated but most importantly disappointed in myself, how the hell did my entire life become a lie in 5 seconds? What the hell is this life?

There is a saying. No one dies a virgin life fucks us all.

Well life fucked me up alright.

Tomorrow, I'm Getting my answers once and for all.

A/N okay who didn't expect this twist? I am a genius!!! And evil I know. Her life has been a lie?

Wow.

Hahaha.

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you babies till next time.