Ch.21 Suicide

Anastasia pov

After I got to the warehouse of The Red Scorpions, I have been bleeding a lot, those bastards left me there to die.

I got to my room, got my antibiotics and whatever I needed and treated my bullet wound.

It hurt like a bitch to be honest.

I decided on resting for the next week because, in exactly a week we are going to take down the Phoenix mafia and I am going to kill Luca...

*******************

Time skip

It has been a week and I today we are taking them down. So I hed hacked there system and ours. Checking everything.

I prepared our guns and my sniper gun.

And my knife

And my knife.

And over all getting ready for action

And over all getting ready for action. We knew there was another shipment, so I put the codes and every information of The Red Scorpions that I had printed out on a few papers in my jacket, getting ready to go and fight!

LUCA POV

Today we have a 'shipmant' and the reason it's in between '' these is because it's a fake shipmant. Anastasia hacked into our system, but I am not the number one Mafia in Russia, Italy and Spain for no reason.

About a week ago I let her go, just for fun. Today it is the end of The Red Scorpions, and my beautiful Anastasia is going to die in my hands, because of me.

She made me fall for her, love her, and in the end she turned her back on me. Well like I said, no one crossed ME and stays alive, today is a trap for Anastasia. I'm going to kill her, with my cold rough hands.

Anyways I decided on going to the warehouse, in order to see what is happening, as I got there, they told me that someone hasn't payed there debt yet. Well big mistake.

"where is he" I said.

"in the-e bas-basema-mant bo-boss"

"go"