Ch.34 I don't get a break.

Anastasia POV

The next morning , I woke up, I was on an extremely hard surface.

I looked up, UGHH seriously?

When did I end upon the floor? My shoulder hurts.

I got up, seeing a very much passed out Luca on the bed. He was snoring, hahahahaha, cute.

Cute, Cute? seriously, NO. Stupid head.

Suddenly my door burst open, I quickly grabbed my gun that was on the night stand, Luca quickly woke up, grabbing his , we pointed it at the door, and guess what? it was fucking the girls and Luca's inner circle.

Luca and I looked at each other, before smirking.

3

2

1

"ATTACKKKKKKKK" we both said.

A chaos of shit's , fuck's and we are dead was heard from them as they all raced out.

And just like that we all were young adults chasing each other through the halls.

"Luca I have a plan" I said smirking. I got into my room. I grabbed some comfy shorts and a sports bra, I put on my Jordan's grabbed some cash. There was a small toys shop in front of the hotel.

I quickly got out. And went to the toys shop, entering, I looked around , and smirked.

Finding what I was looking for. WATER GUNS AND BALLOONS.

I got every last one and went back to the hotel, I called everyone into my room.

"Guys, who is up to some fun"I said looking around. They all nodded , grinning.

" We are playing capture the flag with water guns." I said. Remembering old days with the girls.

" It's basically each team has a flag they will hide , and we will attack each other with the guns, if a team finds another teams flag, that team is out, the last ones standing wins and their orders will be followed no matter what when we get back to US, oh and Luca I didn't forget about the time I when I beat you in basketball and I get to use you as my punching bag for a week, once we go back home I'm going to need you , cause I destroyed my punching bag so you know , anyway who's in?" I asked everyone raised there hands .

" okay so, Luca and I are together, pink and Freddy, red and Hunter, Pam and Cleo, blue and green...."

" let's go"

We each chose a flag showing it to each other to know which flag belongs to who.

Everyone parted there ways to make their plans,me and Luca , did ours, we filled our water guns I took a plastic rope and so did he, tying it to our hips and putting the water balloons on them, while the others in plastic bags to carry they around , I got up on the roof and attached two ropes from the top to the bottom of the hotel, where there was a garden and a pool for the hotel, getting an idea I new exactly where to hide our flag, which was one of my shirts writted baddest on it.......

Soon we all where in the back garden.

"Ready?"

"Ready" they said.

"And GO!" everyone started attacking each other, I quickly ran to a tree, and saw a flag there, just than Pam jumped on me, I took one of my water balloons splashing it on her face which distracted her, I started climbing the tree Pam on my foot. This is tricky. She held on to my foot, but me being my tall self , I captured the flag. And Jumped down.

" Your out" I said smirking, I looked around 3 teams are left the rest are out. We all stopped and looked at each other. I quickly raced into the buildings, splashing water on each other with the water guns and balloons, me knowing Freddy I know he loves food so I raced into the kitchen, the staff were cooking, I destroyed everything, Come on, come on , where could it be? I looked around , there was a single bowl with boiling water in it, I ran there the flag is in it, just then, Freddy and pink came in, without thinking I put my hand in the water, and grabbed the flag. I took it out while screaming yes, and crying because my hand is on fire.

" YOUR OUT!" I said, when Luca came in with Red's and Hunters flag. I looked at him, if they get to our flag before we do they win , the rules, We raced to the roof I grabbed the rope and just when I was about to jump Red and Hunter were close to our flag, shit. They cant get the flag, I never loose. I took the rope, jumping down and diving into the pool, thank god I was a fast swimmer, I went down and grabbed our flag and got out. Luca helped me out.

"We WONNNN!!!" I said .

" Yeahhh, We did!" he said carrying me and spinning me around, he quickly put me down. We both starred into each others eyes, out of breathe, he was leaning in wanting to kiss me. I got out of the trance just in time to avoid the kiss.

They all started mocking us, some were smirking. I got out of his arms as everyone went up took a shower because we were all covered in dirt and soaked.After that we got ready to go back to US .

****Time Skip****

Right now I am in my home in USA , in my room this was a fun day, I decided on sleeping because I was tired and it was a long day, but just when I was about to dose off I received a text from silent stalker. GOD I DON'T GET A BREAK. And the message was the reason I was up all night, the message read.

" Today you had fun, tomorrow we start dealing with the real shit, which is bringing back Shadow , finding out who your parents murderers are, and finally putting there souls at piece. The real shit just began."

A/N hey guys, sorry I didn't update I have been editing the chapters because I didn't like them , now that I am done with that, I will start updating again, I don't know if I will update daily , but at least there will be an update every other day.

Also Anastasia does not get a rest now does she, this chapter was short and fun, and I wrote it to get out of the seriousness , but the next chapter A lot of things are going to happen, ohh boy Prepare yourselves, Love you guys a lotttttt, and thx for almost 17 k I am soo happy.

Till next time babiesssss!!!!! Adios!!!!! Love ya'll!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE