Ch.18 Took It To The Next Level

Anastasia POV

Currently it is Friday and the weeks have gone but I am still confused.

If my brother is from 'the red scorpions' than Luca has been lying to me all along.

But.....

Luca has been acting so sweet, he stole some kisses, hugs, he has been doing a lot of effort, even told me that the tattoo belongs to there mafia.

So who is my true friend?

I decided on going to the warehouse.

I wore a simple cute outfit.

Which was out of my style, but I went with it.

*************

As I got there, Hunter and Freddy told me Luca is waiting for me in his office.

I barged in without knocking.

I really don't care? Why should I you know?

No one controls what I do.

And I hate it when people think girls are weak like I have every right to do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. So don't put your sticky little nose into my business and we won't have a problem.

"you know Anastasia you should really start respecting me"

"nah"

"bad girl"

"seriously? What do you want Luca?"

"nothing much" he said getting closer.

He tried kissing me but I still haven't forgotten what he did in the club, I'm not that easy to get. He sighed .

"I want to tell you something" he said.

"sure"

We sat down and that's when he told all the stories of us. That he saved me, taught me fighting , and etc.

So they were my friends not the red scorpions, those sick bastards.

"wow, okay" I said

"do you believe me?"

"I don't know what to believe"

"do you have any questions?"

"yes how long have you been trying to break there security"

"look they are a strong gang but not as strong as ours, but we have got the best hackers and we have been working for years to get in, it's almost impossible"

"aha, okay, and has anyone betrayed you"

"yes"

"who?"

"my ex girlfriend, Britney she joined them"

"OH okay, what happened to her"

"she died" he said, smirking.