Chapter 1

"Charles Lee is sentenced to 35 years."
"Levi Weeks is sentenced to 60 years."
"James Reynolds is sentenced to 55 years."

"I'll make you pay Johnny boy! You too Alex! And Maria, baby, I'm coming back for you, don't you worry-"
"Keep it moving buddy." The guard pushed James along out of the court room.

"H-He won't come back, right? He's gone for sure?" Maria asked John and Alex. John pulled Maria into a hug, Alex placing his hand on her shoulder. Maria immediately hugged back and cried into his shoulder.
"He's gone, Maria. You're a strong independent single woman that can do whatever she wants to" John reassured her.
"Yeah, what he said" Alex agreed. Maria and John released the embraced, Maria wiping tears from her cheeks.
"Yeah. Thanks."
"No problem." John noticed Peggy standing behind Maria and Hercules with a look of confusion and jealousy painted on. He motioned for her to come over.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Peggy, this is my childhood friend Maria Lewis. Maria, my girlfriend Peggy."
"Peggy? The one that turned you straight? He talks about you all the time!" Maria said, John face palming.
"'The one that turned you straight' wow. Just, wow John. You never told me you were gay."
"Yeah..."
"It was kinda obvious though."
"Yeah- Wait what?"

A/N; I'm not in law or anything and I'm just a high schooler. Idk how many years these guys would go to jail so I just chose some random years. Das it