Chapter 2

"We gotta celebrate!" Herc addressed the group.
"To the bar?" Alex suggested.
"To the bar!" John confirmed.
"Wait! You're John, right?" Thomas ran up to the group of friends.
"Yeah- you're Thomas! Thanks for, ya know, saving my life and all."
"No problem I guess."
"Hey, Jefferson, how'd you get to know those assholes?" Alex asked.
"It's a long story."
"We got time."
"But, uh, I don't. Gotta go!" Thomas said somewhat nervously and quickly walked away.
"I don't like him" Alex confessed.
"You don't like a lot of people Alex."
"I know John."

~At ze bar~
"Both of our boyfriends and their friends are getting drunk."
"Carrying them home and dealing with their hangovers- there's no other way to celebrate, right Eliza?"
"Right."
"Hey, y'all, I thank John should say some words 'fore we start celebratin'" Alex said in his terrible accent, standing on a stool. They were all currently at an empty brewery sitting together at the bar counter.
"Dude, stop. And no I shouldn't."
"Aw, cmon John. I'll do it too" Maria said.
"Fine. Get down Alex." Alex jumped down, almost falling over.
"You go first Maria."
"I am more than happy that James is gone and I hope he rots in Hell. Fuck all of them." Maria nudged John, who nudged Alex. Alex spoke up.
"Hated them when I first met them and I still do. But if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have met John here." There was a chorus of 'aws.'
"That has to be the worst thing they've done-"
"Hey!"
"I hope they burn in Hell." Alex nudged John.
"Those bitches have been terrorizing me my whole life. Fuck them and may they have a horrible time in prison, and a worse time in Hell. Such a shame Charles had to be with them though."
"What?" Alex asked.
"Believe it or not, him and I used to be best friends, along with Maria. Then shit went down and now he's a motherfucker. I hope he dies in a hole."
"I'll drink to that!"
"You'll drink to anything Hercules!" They handed out shots and everyone took one. Eliza scrunched up her face.
"Don't like it?" Alex asked. She shook her head.
"More tequila for me then!"