1} A horrifying day of school

Y/N POV

"yah! Y/N wake up before you're late for school!" Says my brother Seungcheol.. ugh my annoying older brother is always like this.

I grabbed my glasses and my brother keeps on calling even though im awake.

"Ne! Ne! I'll get up!" I said as i get up and do my morning routine. Its still 5:45 and my brother wakes me up.. he's the most earliest to wake up so yeah.

I took a shower and changed into my uniform. My brother did the same since we study at the same school.

I got out of my room and i already smell Mingyu Oppa's Food, yes , Mingyu oppa lives with Seungcheol Oppa.

"Good morning Y/N!" Mingyu greeted.

"Morning oppa!" I greeted back, seems like brother woke him up , he has eye bags.

Our breakfast was just a simple sunny side egg, prepared by our chef-gyu

"This taste amazing!"

"Thanks, but im still tired due to hyung waking me up so early.."

Both of us glared at Coups. He looked back at us cutely but confused.

"What?"

We shook our heads and continued to eat.

××××××××××××××××××××

We were done eating and i washed the dishes for them. After that i picked up my black with purple striped bag and went outside. I didn't notice that some of the  gang is their, Seungcheol, Mingyu, Jun, Jihoon and Chan are their.

"Annyeong Y/N!" Chan said while waving his hand, he was the first one who greeted me.

"Annyeong Dino-ssi!" I greeted.

"Lets go?" Woozi asked and we all nodded.

We took Brother's car so we wouldn't go walk to school, although its still 6:47 and our school starts at 7:25. So were clearly early. But what Oppa didn't notice is i secretly brought my phone, well i mean what could go wrong? I can see Vernon always bringing his phone.

The school isn't that far so we're already here. Brother Coups parked the car somewhere and we got off.

I ran inside school to find my bff Hana. I went to the classroom and their she is studying with.. I dont know who..

"And thats how you multiply positives and Negatives- oh? Y/N!" She called and i smiled.

"Heya, whos this?" I asked pointing to the boy beside her.

"Oh this is Park Jimin. I'm just teaching him how to Add, Subtract, Multiply and divide Positives and Negatives, but i haven't thaught him Division yet." She said while Jimin is waving at me.

"Annyeong. You must be Y/N, nice to meet you." He said as he smiled.

"You too." I smiled back

I put my bag behind Hana's chair, thats where i always sit when class is gonna start.

Since it was still 7:02 i decided to walk around school. Then i saw Seungcheol talking with his gang.

I came up to him and suprised him by Riding on his back. He literally flinched HAHAHA! the other oppas laughed except one.

"Hyung who's the nerd?" A boy asked Brother. I glared at him and he sticked a tongue out.

"Mind your attitude minghao, this is my younger sister, Y/N, you and hoshi are the only ones who doesn't know.."

"Hyung i already knew her. We met one time in school and our friendship grew a little more bigger" says Soonyoung oppa , i smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Oh so i'm the only one who didn't knew about your nerdy little sister over here." He said and sighed, his left hand was in his pocket while his right hand was holding a cigarette. (Sorry if its spelled wrong)

"Oh and Y/N thats Xu Minghao, he lives in china, like your Jun oppa, but he's a little more different than us." He explained while i raised a brow

"Nice meeting you.. ms. Choi nerd." He chuckled and continued smoking. I was about to attack him but was stopped by Joshua oppa and Soekmin oppa.

"Now listen here Minghao , Don't make me and the others mad at you, you may be the most popular and cutest boy in this school but can you avoid doing bad stuff like bullying?!" Says jeonghan.

"Puh- lease, i'm the school's bad boy but they say im cute? I ain't agreeing with those opinions. Plus, Dino over here is the cutest in my opinion but i dont care."

"Well i'm not agreeing with the opinions either. Nice , or bad meeting you too Mr. Thug Bully.." I said almost in tears.

I ran somewhere leaving Seungcheol and the others talking.

S COUPS POV

I sighed as i saw my own little sister almost in tears running to the classroom. I glared at Minghao as Everyone else followed.

"What the hell was that you did?!" I asked angrily.

He rolled his eyes and answered "what did i do? I talked obviously." I facepalmed and crossed my arms.

"Not that idiot." Joshua said.

"I'll go and find Y/N , Hyung wanna come with me?" Dino asked. I nodded and followed Dino.

Dino POV

Me and hyung ran where Y/N hide. We looked everywhere but unfortunately she wasn't seen. But we went outside the school's backyard and their she was, crying, i think we're already late for class but we didn't care.

"Y/N -Ah! Their you are!" I called and she looked at me and hyung.

S-coups hyung was the first to comfort her.

I just sat beside her on the grass.

"Dont worry about him noona, he's always like that." I said while holding her hand.

She nodded

"Y/n you should go to class now. Its already 7:24 so you better go." Hyung said while Y/n stood up and goes to class with me. Me , Minghao and her are classmates so i'll watch her.

Minghao should not be my close friend to be honest..

End.

:DD