13) Just Hansol Stuff

VERNON POV

"Hansol Vernon Chwe "get up on your seat!" Says Joshua hyung

"But hyung i don't wanna leave this chair.. This chair is my home.."
I said while pouting. He sighed and said

"I'll get Coups to get you up" he said in english

"YO YO WAIT PLEASE DONT! Ok FINE WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I asked in english too.

"Good boy, now get your butt up and follow me to the gang, you have been sitting their for hours now and the teachers didn't even notice.." he said.

"Jinjja? The teachers doesn't notice me in this dang seat? They must be blin-"

"Dont insult the teachers.." he said.

"When the hell did you become my mother right now.." i asked.

He rolled his eyes as i stood up and followed him to the rest of the members.

"Hey Hansol!" Seungkwan called then we did our handshake.

"Where we're you? We've been waiting for you for like 2 hours now the hell?" Wonwoo hyung asked.

"Umm.. im just doing my Business like playing with my phone and chatting random people." I said while laughing. They stayed silent as if what i said is not funny. I pouted.

But i noticed that we're only 12 here.. oh right because of Chan.

"Hey where's Dino?" I asked.

"Don't even ask... please.." Said Minghao hyung

"Waey-"

"Just dont. We don't need to hang out with him , if we ask he'll just reject." Says Seungcheol hyung.

I wonder what's up with these hyungs..

Then Mingyu hyung's phone ring..

"Annyeong?" He said.

"Oh jinjja?!" He suddenly said with a happy face on. He then looked at us with his big smile. We looked at him with a Confused look

"OH MY GOD! THANKS SO MUCH! NICEE" He suddenly shouted. I jumped randomly i don't know why

"The hell hansol?" Woozi hyung asked, i shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok bye noona!" He said while jumping around like a physco

"Come on tell us." Soekmin hyung asked.

"W- huh? Oh sorry, my friend asked me if i wanna come with her to go to an island where we can stay for 3 or 5 days tomorrow." He said.

"And luckily she wants to invite you guys as wel-"

"JINJJA!?!" We all said while mingyu hyung got startled.

"Oh wow you really like going to vacations. Hey Coups hyung ask Y/N and Hana to come, they might wanna."

"I guess she can come. Let's ask the teachers first though." Hyung said .

"I'll ask the teachers later, but one of us should ask Chan to come. He might wanna come and its rude if we leave him here." I said.

"Well aren't you sweet." He sarcastically said.

"Why thank you." I said and smiled.

"Yeah sure i'll ask Dino later." Hoshi hyung said and i nodded.

Just then Y/N and Hana was walking towards us.

"Hey Y/N and Hana!" I said , they waved and smiled.

"What's the conversation about guys?" Y/N asked.

"Oh , Mingyu's girlfriend just called and she invited us to go on a vacation on an island." Coups hyung said.

"I'm not... She's not..- AGH nevermind" mingyu said, we laughed

"You girls are invited too!" Says jeonghan hyung.

"Oh cool! So we get to bring our tents and stuff?" Hana asked. Mingyu nodded.

"Cool!" All of us said. Then The8 hyung walked towards Y/N and whispered something. She widened her eyes and whispered something back. Then Minghao hyung nodded.

I thought they hated each other.. well nevermind..

"I'll go and ask the teachers now." I said as i went to the room where all the teachers we're. Mr. Min, our adviser, is their so i asked him if we can be absent for a while, he nodded.

I went back to the crew and many of them already left, leaving seungkwan, Mingyu, Joshua, Y/N , Jeonghan and Minghao.

"So did the teacher accept?" Asked Mingyu

I nodded and he cheered.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Woozi went to the restroom, Cheol and Wonwoo went to find something i dunno, Jun and Hoshi was looking for Chan, DK is getting a drink for himself." Jeonghan hyung explained and i nodded.

Well our day is gonna be amazing tomorrow

End