39) Going out with Mingkyu

A/N  ; Since i can't find any Pictures or GIFs of Minghao with pugs, lets just say in the GIF that the dog is Mingkyu 'kay?

Y/N  

"Hao oppa, do you want anything? I'll buy something outside." I asked him who was playing fetch with Mingkyu outside, they are really like father and son honestly.

"Huh? Oh no i don't want anything, but i can come with you if you want to." He asked, "if you want." I said smiling. He nodded. "Can we bring Mingkyu? Let's take him in the park later!" He asked.

"Sure. I'll just change , you change after me okay?" I said he nodded. I ran upstairs to change my clothes.

I wore black ripped pants, since those are my style. And i wore A grey T-shirt and A red plaid jacket. I wore a White cap.

"Okay your turn hao!" I called. But no answer. "Hao hao?" I called again.

"BOO!" (seungkwan?)

I screamed . And he laughed. Mingkyu barked happily. I playfully hit him at the arm, i laughed along in embarrasment..

"Ok miane. I'll change." He said.

I called Mingkyu to go downstairs. "Come on Mingkyu, i'll get your dog leash so you wont get lost. Arraso?" I asked, he barked. Im proud that i act like a mom to him right now. He's been growing up too.

"Lets go babe!" Minghao called , he wore a red plaid jacket as well but except he wore lime pants and an inside sweater. Its super cold here in korea so us koreans need to wear something that can make us warm.

"Aww you wore the same jacket as mines." I said then pecked his cheek. He smiled. "Kaja!"

He put his arms around me while i held onto Mingkyu's leash, he was walking infront of us looking around the place . He hasn't been able to go outside so it's his first time going.

"Let's go to the store first , i'll buy some stuff okay?" I asked, he nodded. I handed the leash to him and he lets go of me, i walked to the store while he sat on the stairs. Playing around with Mingkyu.

"I'll wait for you." He said. I nodded and went inside the store.

Minghao  

While i waited for Y/N, i played around with Mingkyu for a while. But i sometimes notice that Mingkyu gets more attention than Y/N, so i keep looking behind me to see if Y/N is going out .

"Hey Mingkyu how is it when i play fetch or chase with you?" I asked Mingkyu. Well he doesn't understand me but he barks for responce. I laughed.

I took my phone out and took a selca with Mingkyu. I'll take the selca with Y/N later on until she gets back. This store only has foods and stuff why the hell is she taking so long..

But then The dog is sniffing out something. He goes to one of the bushes and got something . "What's that?" I asked.

He places a little ball infront of me. It was still clean to. Maybe someone just dropped it now. "Huh..? This is not ours Mingkyu." I told him. He looked down at the floor. Then looked at me with puppy eyes.