32) Sniping and rescuing

Hoshi POV

We finally caught Jaengmin Kidnapping Hana . Thanks to Jimin and Hoseok.
"BINGO! there they are!" I said. "Let's find Hana and my mom!" Dino said. "Ah ah ah! Hold on their maknae we haven't told the police yet." Coups said. Dino sighed. "Guys What's your plan?" Hoseok asked.

Then we stared at Woozi, who planned everything.

"Well aparently Jaengmin said more reinforcements will come when he hears the cops right? I decided to tell the cops not to use their sirens so he wouldn't notice us or anyone. In the other hand we'll find the snipers that has a quiet shooting pace so.. we we're about to go but i'm thinking that maybe guards will be outside, i haven't thought of it ever since i said the plan" he explained.

"Well that Calling the cops plan wouldn't work. I can see where they took Chan's mom and Hana. They took them to an building which everyone says Ghost are inside it. But Jaengmin entered it so we don't have a choice but to get in." Jimin said.

"not the time to be joked with ghosts and stuff they ain't real." Jun said. "Hyung no When i was in china , almost every chinese believes in Ghosts." Minghao said. "China line not the time to argue." SCoups said. THey pouted.

"Kaja . Let's find professional snipers." I said , but Hoseok stopped me. "I already hired my friend and his gang to. He's a sniper."

"Wow." We all said and Hope laughs

"Come on!" Jimin stands up and lead us to his Van. Which can fit a lot of people.

"Who's driving the car?" Seokmin asks . "Jimin was driving but we almost had an accident.. Who can drive the car?" JHope asks . "I'll do it" Coups hyung said. Then Jimin gave the car keys to him.

"Get in!" I called then all of us got in.

"Here's a GPS, hopefully it'll help." Jimin said giving Woozi the GPS

"Turn Right." It immidiately said. "Aigoo i haven't even started the car!" Coups complains. I sighed. "Let's just use a map." I said. Jimin nodded and grabbed his phone to open is google map and he searched for the destination.

He gave Coups the phone. "Let's Get Hana back!" We shouted then Coups started the engine and immidiately accelerated.

In Jaengmin's hideout.. no one's POV

Jaengmin laughs and looks at the two girls. "So what would i do to you two.." then hana tried to get the handcuffs off her but keeps failing. Mean while Mrs. Lee is still suffering from getting slapped by Jaengmin , she'd cry for help when he slaps.

"Crying won't solve anything, they wont help! Nor find this! I have Like MILLIONS of body guards and their everywhere. Those SEVENTEEN Brats wont help too.." he said. Hana doesn't listen and still screams for help. Then Jaengmin walks closer to Hana.

"You know what your little friend named Y/n did when i was in childhood?! SHE LEFT ME! I loved her when she laughs, Have fun , play around, and more.. but until her Stupid brother came in. Then she moved in seoul and left me in my hometown.. I was EXTREMELY MAD! when i noticed that my cousin Chan.. was one of his members.. I finally had the oppertunity to get closer to you! And to Y/N! Then i notice... I got distracted by Chan.. who actually has a girlfriend.. then they did it? I WAS THE ONE WHO RECORDED THEM!" He screamed then evily laughs.

"W-What?!"  Hana and Mrs. Lee shouted then glares at Jaengmin.

"You didn't hear? Lemme explain again-"

"NO WE HEARD!" then he slaps the both of them.

"Shut up. Anyway, After i recorded , then a couple for months later.. I saw y/n finally! But noticed that she was with that Minghao fool.. i called Chan to do atleast a simple dare , he didn't do it! I commanded him to do that so i can get close to Y/N. Then i decided to torture ALL OF YOU!" he said. The girls screamed

Back to Seventeen with Jimin and JHope

"HYUNG GO FASTER!"

"IM TRYING I ALREADY BROKE THE TRAFFIC LAW!" Coups said

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE LAW RIGHT NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT!" chan said while trying to calm down.

Coups groaned and accelerated the car even MORE faster. He's professional so he hasn't Crashed into a car or anyone.

"Their it is!" Jimin pointed. We cheered. "I called out the Snipers and they said their on position." Hoseok said. "How did they get on their location that fast?!" Hoshi asks.

"They have their on ways." Hoseok said smirking.

"Come on." Woozi said while getting out of the car. They did the same.

"Guys shoot the guys in the gate." Hoseok said on the phone.

BANG BANG BANG (im sorry 😂)

They hear the gunfire shots. They tried to hide on one of the corners unfortunately theirs guards that caught them. "SHOOT THE GUY WITH US!" Hoseok said then his wish came true. Guards are now gone , all dead bodies all over.

"Yuck.." Y/N said. "Right?" Wonwoo said.

"Come on , it's just on this door." Jun said pointing to the door, minghao came then kicked the door open.

"More guards incoming. Windows are here so shoot them if you can." Hoseok said. Then guards started to die again. "WHAT THE?!" They heard Jaengmin shout , then came running to them as he gasps. He held a gun . Just a pistol , and aims at One of them , it apparently aimed at chan

"NO!" Minghao shouted then ran infront of where Jaengmin was aiming, minghao tried to get the gun out of Jaengmin's hands, but it was aiming at his shoulder so Jaengmin pulled the trigger , which shot minghao in the shoulder.

"MINGHAO!" Y/N Shouts. The other's jaw drop at what they saw. Then The snipers shot Jaengmin in the chest finally. Making the two bodies drop at the floor with blood coming out.

"No no no no this can't be happening" Chan said. Then looked at the other direction to see Hana and his mom lying on the ground.

"We gotta take them to the hospital" Jimin said. Chan carried his mother bridal style while Coups did the same to Hana.

'Be alive Mom... you too Hana..' Chan said in his thoughts. Then they took them to the van and went to the hospital, Hoseok thanked the snipers and said that he'll pay them soon.

'Be alive.. minghao hyung..' dino added.

End