15) friends again

Chan's POV

"

So... how was your day hyung?.." i asked.

"I'm fine." He answered. Then silence followed our awkwardness. (Wtf)

"Heya Minghao! Hi chan.." Y/N called. We waved our hands at her then she walked to us.

"Hey Y/N?" Minghao asked. Y/N hummed in responce.

"I.. Are you okay with Chan now...? We're friends again.. since.. he explained more facts about Mingming's death and so." He explained, i looked at Y/N who was looking at me, i smiled.

She cleared her throat and said. "Well as long as.. you two are friends. I am friends with him too."

"And.. Y/N sorry.. when i said that we're not friends anymore.. remember?" I said. She nodded.

I still know that we're only 'Pretend friends' so.. Should i just accept that fact or.. just see them as my best friends again.. i dunno..

"Hey the others are calling us lets go." Says Y/N. We nodded and followed her.

Y/N POV

Me, Minghao and Chan are walking to the camp where the others are.

"Heya Minghao and Y/N!" Seungcheol called

"What'cha doing?" He asked

"Umm.. talking with.." i said then pointed to Chan, Chan chuckled a little.

Seungcheol widened his eyes, maybe he's shock because i'm hanging out with Chan now.

"I-... Thought you hate him?" He asked.

"Seungcheol hyung is asking too much questions to be honest let's just enjoy the campfire." Chan says then we all nodded. Brother just sighed.

"Hey let's play something im bored.." Says Seokmin

"You're always bored." Says Seungkwan

"Oh shut up kwan your like that too. The only difference is that you act like a cry baby when you don't get the thing you want." Says Hoshi.

Of course Booseoksoon will argue.

But someone decided to break the arguement

"Okay okay chillax guys." Says vernon

"Let's just play Truth or dare." Says Jeonghan

"no." Some of us said,

"What's wrong with playing truth or dare?" I asked.

Mingyu groaned "Lets just play.."

"Here. I have a bottle that i dont need." Wonwoo said and gave the bottle to Joshua.

"Let's start?" He said. We all nodded.

Then Joshua spinned the bottle. Since we're in the sand, some sand went all over in our clothes.

Then the bottle stopped at Jeonghan. He picked truth

"Okay Jeonghan hyung. Who do you mostly like since our debut?" Joshua asked

"Umm.. I mostly liked Chan because he was really cute that day, and I think Seungcheol is really cool . So both of them." Jeonghan explained

Chan pouted and Seungcheol Punched the air.

"Ok my turn." Jun said and spinned the bottle.

The bottle stopped and pointed at Me.

"Yey! Truth or dare Y/N?" He asked.

"Dare." I said, which was a bad idea.

"Hug minghao at the back." He said.

My cheeks we're getting a little red and Minghao was hiding his face.

"OOHHHH smooth!" Says Vernon.

"Shut up!" Me and Minghao said in unison. Vernon made a teary face which did not look cute at all.

"What the hell Vernon that does not look cute at all." Says wonwoo

"Come on Y/N!" Says Woozi

Then i stood up and went to Minghao . Then Hugged him at the back.

"AHHHH CUTEE!" they all said while their Fanboying.

"Aigoo you kiddos." I said,

"Oi We're younger than you." Says seungcheol

"I dont care you act like a baby in the house.." i said, and made Brother embarrased. The others laughed.

"Alrighty my turn." Says Jihoon.

Then he spinned the bottle , then stopped between Minghao and Joshua,

"Oh it stopped in between. You two will Rock paper scissors." Says Mingyu

"Oh come on.." they said, then they did rock paper scissors and Minghao won.

"Hah! Minghao tr-"

"Truth." He said.

"Who do you like in the group the most? Except Jun since you like him so much. carats even made a ship called 'junhao'". Says Woozi .

Then Minghao pointed at me.. wow..

"Ahh Jinjja when did these 2 like each other." Says Jun.

"You jealous?" Asked Vernon. Jun pouted.

"Hey guys! Some gang went here." Says Jisoo who was running towards us, she pointed at the people that are here.

"Hey guys some people are here-" says the one with the red hair.

"J-Jimin?!" Says Hana who was quiet the whole time.

End

A/N:

You guys enjoy the story so far? And sorry for the grammars btw i ain't a 'Master' of english . Im average 😂😂

But no really im not that good. But yeah i hope you understand and yea cya. ^^

                                                                                           From:  Author-Nim