35) A new family member

Y/N

A couple of months later..

"Aigoo so bored.." I said, lying on my bed being all lazy and stuff. My boyfriend , brother , and the other SEVENTEEN members are currently working on a new MV. it's called "PRETTY U". and yes Me and 8 are now dating. And their Dorm is now repaired. Everything is back to normal

Akkinda!

"Hello?" I answered my phone. "Heya Sis. Are you okay their?". My brother , Seungcheol asked. "Yeah i'm fine, how's the recording?" I asked "it's going well! It was fun to be honest because we get to explore the places here! Sorry you didn't come though." He said, i chuckled . "It's fine."

"Wanna talk to Minghao? He's just here watching the MV" he said. Then i hear Minghao snatching the phone. "Y/N-ah! How are you?" He asked. "YAH MINGHAO GIVE ME MY-" I heard seungcheol shout.

"Heya oppa! I'm fine don't worry!" I said. "Aye that's my girl! I'll visit you soon Babe!" He said. On the other hand, Seungcheol is still getting is phone back. "THE8 GIVE IT BACK!" He ordered.

"YAH OKAY OKAY" 8 said as he gave it back . "Sorry sis, Anyway we'll visit you soon!" He said. I smiled and nodded "okay Bro!"

"CHOI Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard a voice outside. "Oh Hana?! Miane!" I said and ran downstairs to open the door then it revealed hana , she's holding a kitten.

 "Oh Hana?! Miane!" I said and ran downstairs to open the door then it revealed hana , she's holding a kitten

Im a dog person BUT BOY THIS KITTEN LOOKS SO CUTEE

"AHH CUTE~! WHAT'S THE LITTLE GUY'S-"

"girl"

I cleared my throat, "WHATS THE LITTLE GIRL'S NAME?" , i asked , "this is Hye-Mee." She said, i pet the little kitten and it purred. "OMO!" . I said fangirling over the cutie. I let them come in, i just noticed that Hana's holding a Basket..

"What's the basket for?" I asked "so i can carry her. Plus theirs something inside." She said smirking. I removed the little cloth and it revealed the most cutest creature i have ever seen.

 I removed the little cloth and it revealed the most cutest creature i have ever seen

"I need to dig my grave now i died from the cuteness. YO PUGS ARE MY FAVORITEE! GOMAPDA!" i said hugging Hana. She pats my back . "This is a little gift for Saving me back then! I haven't give you my thanks so yeah."

"Ah, no need to thank me, thank Dino and Woozi! They both planned to save you!" I said. "Want anything to drink?"

"Coke please. Im pretty tired" she said, then i went to the kitchen to get the bottle of coke for her, i got mines to . "Thanks."

"Waah! This guy's cutee!" I said carrying the little pug, it barked softly, which made it MORE CUTER

"I'll call you Mingkyu." I said, hana laughs "What? mingyu?"

"No not Mingyu , Mingkyu, since mingyu looks like a cute puppy, i'll call this one something close to his name." I explained. She nodded.

The doorbell rang. "I didn't rang the doorbell earlier because of what im holding. I knocked the door my kicking it" Hana said laughing, i facepalmed and shrugged.

"Y/N! It's us!" Seokmin called. "Hold on!" I said as i ran to the door to open my brother and the others.

"Jagiya!" Minghao said as he hugged me. "Oppa ..i can't breath!" I said, he let go and kissed my cheek. "Sorry. Oh? Who's this?" He asked pointing at the cutie im holding, mingkyu barked at him with his tongue out, expressing happiness.

"This is Mingkyu." I said, "Pardon?" (Jungkook Lmfao) Mingyu said, hana bursted her laughs. "Why what's so funny?" He asked,

"No Mingyu, i didn't call you. I was talking about Mingkyu over here." I said pointing at Mingkyu. "Oh, why Mingkyu?" Dino asks. Then the others surrounded me just to look at the cute puppy. "Oh , Mingyu looks like a Puppy so i decided to call this one Mingkyu."

"But.. Ok fine." Mingyu said, petting the little guy, "i'm kind of afraid of dogs.." Wonwoo said, chan nodded, "hey there's a little kitten here too, its with Hana over their." I said then the others ran to Hana.

"AIGOO KYEOPTA!" chan said, "Haha, Hey don't suprise her like that she got startled." Hana said. I smiled.

"Where did you get these pets?" Minghao asked, "hana gave it to me. Mine's the pug and her's is the kitten."

"This is our little son now." Minghao said, i widened my eyes. "S-son..?" I asked. He nodded smiling. "Well we're not ready for real  kids yet, so let's pretend that this is our child!" He said. I chuckled as i kissed the little puppy's forehead.

"Here, carry your little son." I said, he nods and carrys mingkyu.

"This is the best day!" He said. "Oh by the way i have food for you, here." He said giving me a container, i opened it and it was rice cakes.

"Aww thanks" i said and kissed his cheeks. "Geez im so jelly.." Seungkwan said.

Then woozi smiles and his dimples showed as he goes closer to Mingkyu. "Aigoo this little guy looks so cute! But have you check him up hana?" He asked. Hana nodded. "I already took him to the vet, same with hye-mee." She explains.

"Good, because these pets can bite sometimes when harmed." He said. I nodded. "I'll be careful." I said, then we continued to talk more about how the recording went.

The end.