19) like father like son

Suga POV

"Hyung please can you come with me? I wanna go to (Y/N)!" Says Jimin acting like a child wanting to go to a playground.

"I'm not your appa and no." I said. He pouted.

"Just for Once!" He said doing aegyo. Please stop... i wanna sleep..

"for f-... Argh! Fine! Since they are my students.." I said and sighed. He cheered.

Then he dragged me to where SEVENTEEN was and their they are going swimming..

"Hey (Y/N!) He called. I rolled my eyes. But (Y/N) didn't hear his call. Instead Hana heard it..

"Oh? Hey Jimin, Good morning Mr. Min!" She said. I greeted back , so did Jimin.

"Hana you don't need to call me by my Teacher name. Just call me Suga or Yoongi when we're not in school." I said and she nodded,

"Hey have you seen (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah she's their swimming with the others. Mostly with Minghao, hahaha, They always hang out though.. She doesn't even care if Hao's the bad boy in class." She explained. "Wait what bad boy?" I asked. "Ohh you don't know. Mostly Minghao acts like school's bad boy because he always spits fire. I mean like roasting people so yea." She explained. I nodded

"M-MINGHAO DON'T THROW ME IN THE WAT-" I heard (Y/N) scream. Then Minghao and the others laughed.

"Oh Annyeong Mr. Min!" They said as they look at me bowing.

"Morning guys, no need to call me that. Call me with my real name or Stage name ok?" I said and all nodded

"Hey Suga hyung join us here!" Hansol said, i shaked my hands.

"I'm fine. Just wanna sleep.. why is their only 12 boys here and wheres Jihoon by the way?" I asked.

"Oh of course like you , he always sleeps and he's super impossible to wake up, When we do succeed he then chases us with his giant guitar.." Chan explained. I laughed.

"Wow Jihoon is like my long lost twin." I said.

"More like your son hyung." Says Jimin then i slapped him at the arm.

"See ya later ima go to sleep again.". I said then bumped into a sleepy jihoon.

"Huh..? Am.. i looking at a mirror..?" He asked.

"Or.. Are you appa?." He continued. The others laughed and i sighed patting Jihoon's back.

"First of all, I'm not a mirror, secondly No i'm not your dad, third i'm your Teacher." I explained. Then he jumped and bowed

"M-Miane! I thought someone brought a giant mirror.." he said. I nodded and walked back to my tent and sleep.

Woozi's POV

Now i understand why carats are saying me and Yoongi hyung looks alike. In my opinion.. yea i agree he does look like me. Except his dimples doesn't show up and i'm kind of shorter than him...

"Hey woozi-ya . You miss your Appa yoongi?" Wonwoo asked and chuckled.

"I'll get you with my guitar later but no." I said glaring at him which made him scared. Then the others came then threw an imaginary Question Bomb right at me. Aka they started asking me questions.

"Is he somehow your twin though?"

"Is he your dad? Who's the mom??"

"Are you somehow a brother to him?"

"WHAT SORCERY IS THIS ARE YOU KIMBAP KIDDING?"

"The teacher has a twin!"

"Why is hyung and you look alike."

._.

Then i had enough

"SHUUT UPP!!!" I shouted then made everyone stop.

"Thank you, now im not his brother, nor son. And. My last. Name. Is. LEE. So no, i only like the fact that he looks like me. So shut up." I said then sighed. They chuckled then continued on what their doing

END

This was the funniest chapter i have done btw so yeah 😂