11) 'Accidentally' made a move

Minghao was currently going to Y/N's house and just saw Hana getting out their, with a worried face, she then saw minghao and waved

MiNGHAO POV

"oh? Hao? What's up!" Hana greeted and i bowed

"Just wanna visit Y/N." I said and smiled. She nodded.

"Oh, and by the way, make her a little bit comfortable because she isn't feeling so well , she was kind of crying, i dont know why though.. ask her later." She explained and waved her hand. I nodded and waves back

I was infront of Y/N's door, huh. The door's opened. Hana must've forgot.

I was finally inside and i can hear Y/N's cry and sniffs near by the living room..

"Umm.. Y/N? You here?" I asked

"H-huh?.. M-Min-Minghao? Come.. im- i-in the living-roo-room.." she said, with voices cracking.

Then i went to the living room , she's covered in a blanket, and watching a K-Drama that i don't know, i don't watch K-Dramas so ..

I sat beside her and stared at her red.. puffy.. eyes. She must've been crying for a while now..

"What's up with you?" I asked

"N-nothing.." she said

"Y/N if you're crying then theirs always a reason! You can't just cry heavily when you watch sad Dramas.."

"No.. don't w-worry minghao.. i-" she was cut off by me putting my hand on her shoulder. Then she looked at me confused. I shook my head and said

"Tell me who made you cry." I forced,

She sighed and continued to watch the K-Drama.

Then silence came, all we hear is the T.V. finally she spoke.

"I.. gotta go to t-the bathr-room.." she said, i smiled and nodded.

Then again, silence followed by. I'm the only one in this room since Y/N's using the toilet,

*phone rings.*

"Annyeong-Haseyo?" I asked

"Yah! it's Seokmin."

"Oh hey. Why did you call?"

(I decided to put Like the names first and then like put what they said.
Ex. Dino - Hi!)

Seokmin - oh , because i was just bored. How's Y/N? I heard that you two are hanging out.

I then stood up and was about to walk outside but... i bumped into someone and i can feel my lips into the person.. wait in the house.. then.. it was..

Y/N?!

I quickly let go of the kiss and i stood up

Seokmin - yo The8 Minghao!? You their?

"S-SORRY I GOTTA CALL YOU LATER!"

Seokmin - what?-

*hangs up*

"A-ah.. Sorry! I wasn't looking at where im going!" I said nerveously

"N-no i sh-should be sorry." She said while bowing. I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment.

I cleared my throat.

"Well.. I... umm.. i don't even know.."

"Same.. After th-the accident... sorry again.." she said, i nodded and gave a thumbs up

"It"s fine. It was just an accident anyway.. thats my first... kiss.. to be honest.." i said.. why did i say that ..

Then we both laughed at our embarrassment and accident.

'Why am i so fucking stupid.. thats... really my first... Nevermind that..'

"Hey umm.. ca-can i sleep with you here? I'll ask Seungcheol hyung if he'd allow it later." I asked

"Yeah sure, i bet your alone in your house anyway, with your annoying brother." She chuckled, i nodded.

I grabbed my phone again to call Hyung.

The phone is ringing. Aaanndddd..... YES!

"Annyeong?.." he asked

"Its me Minghao"

"Oh.. hey.."

"Can i sleep with you and Y/n for now? I don't wanna hang out with my brother their."

"Ok sure, i don't mind. Just don't.. do anythin-thing... to... Y/N..."

Then i heard a thud.

"Hyung? Are you ok?"

No answer

"HYUNG! SEUNGCHEOL! Crap.."

"M-minghao.. pick.. me... up.. i'm just close.... by the... house.."

I hung up and looked at Y/N who was looking at me the whole time.

"Your brother passed out i think, let's pick him up. Now!" I said.

She nodded then stood up from the chair. She removed her blanket all over her and we went out.

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Now Minghao and Y/N we're searching for S-Coups outside the house, they we're searching everywhere but no sign of him. Then a couple of Minutes later, y/n finally found him. She called Minghao.

"What the hell happened to you!?" Asked Minghao.

"N-nothing.. just.. a little... fight with.. with-"

"CHAN?!" Minghao shouted.

"Why the hell is Dino like that?! Dino is your maknae right? He's the one who was supposed to be adorable..- but not in the inside.." says Y/N.

"He is our Maknae.. but our mean and sometimes dangerous one.. he's not like BTS Maknae jungkook , who is nice to his hyungs and only bullies his hyungs just to show his love.." Says Coups.

"I'll go see him.. i'll ask Jun hyung and Jeonghan hyung to come."

"Why.. Jeonghannie..?" Asked seungcheol who just gave a half glare and half worried look.

"Umm.. he usually calls Chan 'Dino Nugu aegi?' Right.?"

"Oh.. well that would not help at all.. If jeonghan asks him that ever again , dino would just attack and Go crazy, he doesn't like being called like that." Says minghao, seungcheol nodded and sighed.

"What did Chan do to you anyway?" Y/n asked, he pointed at his arms and necks. It had bruises and some cuts, which has blood slowly going out.

"Why didn't you tell me this!? I should have aided those wounds!"

"Calm down Y/n we can aid his cuts later at home. Let's just take him their." Minghao said,

They helped Seungcheol to get up and Walked him home.

END