7) The other way around

Jun POV

I was SUPER bored in my house.. Minghao wasn't talking to me at all, The others either.

I decided to text him. Good thing that he actually has eyes and hands to see and reply back .

[In the Phone]

JunXLogos - aigoo, The8! Hao hao why aren't you talking to me..
_seen

KYUUT8 - You changed my user name huh..?

JunXLogos - yeah why?

KYUUT8 - can i invite y/n here?

JunXLogos - i thought you hate her.

KYUUT8 - I apologized.
_seen

*ACHOOIGirl was added*

ACHOOIGirl - why am i here?

KYUUT8 - :D

JunXLogos - dont mind him

KYUUT8 - >.< dirty dirty jaem jaem

ACHOOIGirl - Wtf 😂

JunXLogos - Oh please.. you always say jam jam infront of girls but you didn't reveal the first time you did that , Typical Minghao

KYUUT8 - STFU

ACHOOIGirl - wat thats minghao?!

KYUUT8 - I feel hurt

JunXLogos - then lets make you more hurt shall we?

KYUUT8 - Dont you dare show the video.

JunXLogos sent a video

KYUUT8 - 😭 WHYY

ACHOOIGirl - Aww! Seungkwan looks pissed tho 😂

JunXLogos - Well atleast Minghao-ssi got a compliment..

KYUUT8 - ;-;

JunXLogos - oh yeaah, btw i messaged u bc i wanna ask if u wanna hang out?

KYUUT8 - yea sure, if Y/n can come ^^

JunXLogos - whats with you and her? Are you two official?

ACHOOIGirl - No, and sure i can come

KYUUT8 - Yee ima pick ya up

-3 accounts logged off-

The hell so Hao is gonna pick me up, i thought i would . Then I'll change then.

Dino POV

That stupid son of a.... UGH, I really really hate that guy.. i decided to make some ramen for myself, but I'm still thinking about Y/N .. I hope that I'll see her at school and apologize to what i did.. Not to the Idiot though, i wanna apologize to her because i fought Minghao in her house..

Honestly i need to stop thinking about her..

"Hey Channie~!" A voice called. I looked around my house to see who it was. It's.. M-Mingming?

"No... I- y- you're not real!.. Stop IMAGINING HER GOD DAMNIT!" I shouted at myself

"Chan, calm down! I know that i'm not real but please, don't hurt anyone. And remember, it's not your fault that you killed me. I killed myself anyway, and.. tell Minghao that your sorry for punching him. Love you!" She said. Then her body is starting to disapear.

"W-Wait! M-MING!" I shouted and started to grab her hand but i cant feel anything because it was only my Imagination.

I was going crazy inside my house. I threw everything, even the ramen i was cooking. The soup accidentally went in my shirt . OW!

"A-ACH! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOOOOTTT!" I screamed . It feels like im on fire.. i removed my shirt and threw it somewhere i dont know. Then the doorbell rang.

"Chan you home?" Jeonghan called

"We brought you food and stuff." Then Joshua

I dont know if the door is locked or something.. i dont really care though..

The doorknob turned and it was open . The two hyungs saw me... umm , shirtless..

"Chan dont tell me that your gonna go shirtless again" Joshua said, i fakely chuckled and went to my room to get a new shirt. It had a SEVENTEEN Logo.

"And why is their ramen on the floor?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh,.. um nothing," i said.

"Dino what's up with you ? Ramen on the floor, You shirtless. Everything on the floor like vases and jars are broken, That's not normal." He continued

"I bet you just had a mental breakdown, your face is kinda red." Joshua said,

I didnt notice my face was actually red. Even my chest is red, oh due to the hot ramen..

"F-fine i.. was.. thinking of.. you know, her." I said,

"Oh.." is what the two said.

"What's the thing you brought?"

"Oh. Some T-Shirts and stuff." They said , i nodded.

"Thanks."

And the time has passed until everything is back to normal again.