5) New guys in town

Seungcheol's POV

I was so bored in House, so i decided to hang out with Seventeen and Y/N .
But Y/N doesn't know yet... typical Sister..

I went to her room and i knocked , no answer..
"Y/n? You their?" I asked. Still no answer
"YAH Y/N!" nope..

I decided to kick the door open. It broke down but i'll repair it.

I looked around and their she was , just sleeping peacefully, i can't believe she didn't hear the door..

I tickled her so she can wake up , yep it worked.
"H-Hey!? Whats... your problem...?!" She asked lazily. Shes still tired LOL

"well i broke your door thats the problem, anyway wanna hang out later?" I asked while she looked shocked that the door broke , then she glared at me.

"On one condition.. FIX THE DAMN DOOR." She said. I shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah whatever , get dressed and we'll meet the gang later." She nodded and i went out of her room , leaving the poor door .

I called the other gang in my phone, asking them if they wanna hang out, all of them said ok.

° 17 minutes later °

"CHOI SEUNGCHEOL GET BACK HERE WITH MY COKE!" Y/n shouted as i ran away with her coke.

"TROLOLOL!" I shouted while the 12 members watched almost dying from laughing

"HEY HELP ME OUT HERE!" she shouted . i shook my head to the other members.

"No can do" Minghao said while continuing drinking his own coke.

I decided to stop because i was tired .. then she successfully got her coke back.

"Great job pabo.. if i open this IT WILL explode.." she said while clapping sarcastically.

"you're welcome" i said while smiling while she rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?" An unknown person asks Jun.

"huh? oh ne?" jun asks.

"Do you know where a coffee shop is near by?" The person asks

Jun points to the east.

"oh thanks. i'm Jackson, Jackson Wang"
He reached out His hand to Jun. jun just stared at him confused or probably thinking that how could someone introduce there selves to a stranger.

"umm.. Jun. Wen Junhui." He smiled and reached out his hand shyly.

the guy's phone rings
"Annyeong?" he says.

"Ah... ok ok." he spoke again . he points out that he needed to go and we nodded.

"But.. that's the right way to the coffee shop right?" i asked. Jun nodded

"I know who that guy was. he was one of the students in our school." Y/n said

We all nodded and went back to our homes. but Dino and Minghao asked if they can stay with us. i nodded.

when did Minghao become interested in our house..

end