31) Troublemaker Maknaes

All about maknae line so yeah ^^

No one's POV

"Hyung wake up." Seungkwan called Minghao. But He refuses to wake up. Same goes to Y/N. Seungkwan sighed. "Hana... dul... set..." he says then sings..

"YOO LADIEESS~ THIS IS YOUR STORY~~ IJE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE WAKE UP-" seungkwan shouted but Minghao threw a pillow to his face.

"SHUT UP SEUNGKWAN!" He said while groaning then cuddles Y/N who doesn't notice anything yet.

"YAH! Don't you like my BEST QUALITY Singing?!" Seungkwan asks. Finally the other maknae lines come. "Finally my besties are here. Help me wake these 2 love birds up!" Seungkwan commands, Dino and Vernon nodded as Dino walks close to Y/N and Vernon to Minghao.

Then they get their pillows and smack it softly at their faces. "Yah!" Y/N said as she open her eyes. "I swear to god.." Minghao said. They laughed but Minghao tackles the Maknaes then Tickles them for Punishment.

"HYUNG GET OFF US!" The maknaes said as they tried to push Minghao but fails.

"Okay Minghao get off them now." Y/N commands and they look at her. Dino thanks her while Minghao pouted.

"What time is it anyway?" She asks and out of nowhere Hoshi came in "10 hour 10 minute!" He said , they glared at him.

"Sheesh.. fine! It's 8:10 AM." He said as Y/N nodded and went to the bathroom to do morning routine.

"Damn sake man why didn't you wake us up earlier?" Minghao asked . Vernon facepalmed. "HYUNGWEWE'RECALLINGYOUEARLIERBUTYOUWONTLISTEN" Seungkwan said fastly but minghao didn't understand but shrugged his shoulders.

"Who's next on the list?" Dino asked, Seungkwan looked at the roof and remembered that it's Joshua's turn. "Kaja let's wake Josh hyung!" Vernon said as Maknae line goes to Joshua and Cheol's room , they decided to wake Coups too so they did.

"JOSH WAKE UP TIME!" Vernon called in english. "I don't want to mom.." Joshua said. "I'll break your Mac book if you won't wake up." Vernon said furiously as Joshua Runs to his mac book and hugs it.

"No one touches my Mac book!" He said. Vernon laughs . "HYUNGG" seungkwan and dino shouted infront of S-Coups who was still sleeping. "Aigoo let's call Y/N." Seungkwan recommends. Dino shook his head. Then tickles Coups to wake up , then he did woke up.

"GET OFF ME MAKNAES!" He shouted as the 2 ran away. "YAH WAIT FOR ME!" Vernon said as he ran like a physco.

"So... Time for the boss!" Dino said . They nodded and headed to the next target, AKA the boss level and its their Always sleeping song producer.

"Hana.. dul.. set!" They counted as they shouted

; "WOOZI HYUNG WAKE UP WAKE UP!" they called. Jihoon didn't listen and sleeps more. "IJE WAKE UP WAKE UP-" Seungkwan sang but got cut out by jihoon, "shut the hell up." He said. Then goes to the bathroom .

"We did it!" They shouted as they did a victory dance. "Lunch is ready." Mingyu calls and the other members went down to eat their lunch.

"So.. Why did you maknaes wake us up..?" Jeonghan , who was tired, asked. "Well it's time to wake up!" Vernon said.

"WE'RE ALWAYS TIRED YOU KNOW?!" The hyungs shouted as the maknae line pouts. "Sorry.." they said as Y/N laughs.

"Anyway. It's our day to tell the police right?" Woozi asked, they all nodded. Just then one of the staff came.

"Guys emergency!" She said. "What is it?" Seungcheol asked. "Hana has been kidnapped by Jaengmin." She said as we all gasped

DK POV

"WHAT?" we all said, mostly Chan was the one who was freaking out. She nodded and gives us the phone to show a video.

"Hello SEVENTEEN! As you can see that Hana is over here, see?" He said as he showed Us Hana who was sitting on a chair with a handcuff on her hands and blood all over. "Help..." She said. Jaengmin Laughs evily . "One more thing! I'm sorry Mr. DINOSAUR but your stupid mother is already here ready to be dead! I'm the doctor who came inside! But you'll never know where we are! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he said and evily laughs as he turns the camera.

"WE GOTTA SAVE MOM!" Dino said. "We don't know where they are!" I said. "Wait their cameras on the streets right? Let's check the cameras out and see if theirs any clues we could find!"

Then we heard the news. It says.. "Good Morning ladies and gentlemen! Today it seems that a crime scene has been found in the streets. A young lady has been kidnapped by 2 men. Cops are now trying to catch the theives who did this kind of crime, and if they are found. They'll be arrested and can be sentenced to death! Please call this number : ×××× - ×××× if you found clues atleast." The news lady said then we turned the TV off.

"We need to go now." I said. "Wait, Chan , What exactly happened when you took Hana home?" Minghao asks. "Well last night i only took her home. I met her mom and we talked a little bit then i went out peacefully and the road had nothing but cars going around." Dino explains. We nodded. "So it happened just today." Minghao said.

"Im scared oppa.." Y/N said as Minghao cuddles her. "Don't worry we'll find your best friend soon." He said kissing her forehead. "Not the time being lovey dovey guys lets go." Seungkwan said and we all nodded. We went out to find the place where the camera is. And finally were here!

"Excuse me sir! Have you spotted 2 men kidnapping a girl?" I asked. He nodded while looking at the cameras. "Yeah. Im studying and finding clues-" then he stops and we noticed that it was Jimin and Hoseok.

"G-GUYS!?" Hoseok asked, We waved and smiled. "Okay hey , anyway yeah we're studying the cameras to find Where Hana is." Jimin said. Still looking at the cameras. "Lets get to work!" We all said .

End