26) a plan to escape

wonwoo POV

"This is unbelievable.." I said, we all nodded in agreement. "I'm so sorry guys.. this is my fault.." Chan said. "Don't blame yourself Dino, it's not your fault." Hoshi said patting dino's back. "Now. We can't ask the cops to help because more of Jaengmin's troops will come.. so who can we ask?" Mingyu said . We we're thinking of who then finally i got an idea!

"Hey i know let's ask Bangtan! I'm sure they wouldn't mind . Right?" I said. Coups replied "I think there busy with their new MV." . I pouted and continued to think.

"Let's just call the cops! I'm sure that their tough enough to fight Jaengmin." Jeonghan suggests. "Well... actually that'd be a good idea. Let's hire some snipers so Jaengmin and the troops wouldn't notice our attacks! Taekwondo wouldn't work if you have an idea like that." Woozi said. "Aw man! I was about to say me and Jun hyung will use our Martial arts skills!" Minghao said.

"Okay so here's how we're gonna do it." Woozi hyung said as he takes a deep breath

"Start by reporting this to the cops! Let's just say that When cops use their sirens, it'll track Jaengmin's attention, So the cops should use stealth and stuff. While we  come in armed. I dunno about Y/N though , so she can't come. Anyway let's tell the cops not to use sirens and stuff , then we'll find professional snipers that can be quiet while shooting. Then when Jaengmin finally gives up, We can get our dorm back! I just hope He'll be killed" woozi hyung explained

"That's a great idea! Our genious producer strikes again." Seungkwan said as we laughed.

"Then it's settled, thats the plan, no time for changing got that?" Manager said as we all nodded.

Minghao POV

Then the plan has finally been planned.

What i didn't notice is Y/N is already sleeping while we talked about our little plan. Her head was beside the window and maybe her head will hit . Since I was sitting beside her i guided her head to my shoulder so she could be a little comfortable.

"Aww Minghao's being sweet!" Jun said . "S-Shut up!" I said as we laughed.

"Alright kids where are we gonna hide.?" Manager said while driving.

"YOU DONT KNOW-" vernon shouted but got cut off by me. "SHH! Y/N is sleeping be quiet!" I said then he apologized.

Time skip

"Okay we're at The choi's family house.." Manager said as Coups widen his eyes.

"Why here...?" He asked. Then manager stopped the car and stopped the engine .

And suddenly Y/N over here flinched. I chuckled and poked her face so she can wake up. "Heya baby face wake up." I said. She looked around and widen her eyes because we're in her house.

"W-why are we here?" She asked, "exactly." Seungcheol said as he sighed then hopped off the car.

Then she noticed that her head is on my shoulder and her face turned tomato red as she moved. I smiled.

"Let's make our night over here and tell the police tomorrow. Let's make sure no one gets in." I said. "It's impossible for someone to go here unless the window or door is opened." Coups explained as we got inside.

I sighed. "What's with our unlucky days today" I said. "Maybe thats what life really is." Dino said as he picked his phone to call someone, then he talked

"Appa." He said. All of us looked at him in shock, we never heard anything from his dad in months now.. or our parents either.

"Appa Miane.. i can't come in your apartment.. Mom was hit with a giant rock filled with poisonous dust." He explained as we gasped

"Sorry.. I-" "no appa it was Jaengmin's-.." he wasn't able to finish his call. Then he cried a little.

What happened to his mom?
End