Hands

I snorted laughing, "she really yelled at him."

"Why would she just yell like that?" he laughed taking a sip of his drink. 

"Sarah is the fiery Latino everyone imagines," I laughed taking another bite of my food. 

"See I've got the same in my life, but its sassy Italians," he smiled finishing his plate. 

"I feel like the woman in our life will always keep us entertained," I smiled cleaning my fork. 

"Don't do that," he grinned. 

"Why?" I took another sip of my wine. 

"You're a tease aren't you?" he laughed. 

"I'm not a tease," I blushed as the waiter came by and took his plate. 

"Righttttttt," he winked. 

"You better watch it," I pointed. 

"Or what? Please do your worst," he grinned leaning back. 

"Honestly I know I'll loose," I smiled sitting back. 

"How do you know?" 

"I can tell through that shirt you are obviously in to working out," I took another sip of my wine. 

"Oh really? What if I said I just looked like this?"

"I mean you probably do have good genes, but that's also working out sir," I winked. 

"One check or two?" the waiter asked picking my plate up. 

Before I could speak he did, "one I'll take it," he smiled. 

The waiter started to walk away, "you can't do that."

"Do what?" 

"Just pay for everything," I crossed my arms. 

"I can and I will," he crossed his arms. 

"Why do you think you can?"

"Because I like to spoil people that I like."

"So you like me?" I blushed leaning back over the table a little. 

"I haven't made it obvious?" he laughed lightly as the waiter put the check down and he slipped his card in. 

"I mean you may have, but I am horrible at flirting," I laughed. 

"Trust me, you're doing a great job," he winked. 

I blushed looking at my hands. I couldn't help, but remember how cute mine looked in his. I wanted that again. 

"Come on," Isaac knocked me out of my thoughts as I looked up to see him with his hand out. 

I got up taking his hand and walking out to this car. 

"Would you mind if I dropped you off?" he smiled. 

"You wouldn't?"

"Well some people are like, noooo, its to early, I don't want you to know where I live," he made a mocking voice. 

I laughed, "no. I will gladly let you take me home." 

"Good," he opened my door as I climbed in. 

He shut it and got in on his side starting the car up. We were quiet most of the way home. The radio seemed to have us both in sync. I could tell he loved music right away. 

"Right there," I pointed to the left. 

"Does it have a garage?" he asked getting in the lane. 

"Yes, you can go in and drop me off in there," I smiled. 

He turned in and found a spot turning the car off. He pulled his phone out and looked at me, "I need your number." 

I read it out to him then I took his down. 

"I had a great time," he reached over and took my hand. 

"I did too," I blushed looking at his. I intertwined my fingers in his and smiled. 

"You okay Ethan?" he asked leaning over the console a little. 

I don't know if it was the liquid courage or my want for his touch, but I looked up and leaned over the console crashing my lips into his. He quickly reacted cupping my cheeks moving his lips to match my fast pace. I sat up more and moved to crawl over the console. Our lips never once lost contact. I sat in his lap and placed my hands on the top of his seat as he moved his hands down to my lower back pushing me closer to him. 

I came up for air and I could see his grin forming. 

"Ethan," he breathed. I rested my forehead against his smiling. 

"Sorry, I'm not normally like this," I spoke softly leaning back to look at him. 

"So I'm special?" he asked. 

"You could say that," I blushed. 

"Thank god, I am whatever I am," he laughed. 

"I should go," I blushed. 

"You don't have too," he smiled moving his hands a little lower. 

My breath hitched as I could feel his growing erection below me. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much I was enjoying this," he laughed. 

"I feel awful, but I'm just not ready for that yet," I blushed deeper. 

"Ethan, don't you dare feel awful," he cupped my cheek. "Take all the time you need," he smiled kissing my other cheek. 

I crawled back to my side and got out blushing. 

"Bye Isaac," I waved. 

"Bye Ethan," he winked and turned his car back on. 

I stepped back and watched him drive away and I realized I'd been holding my breath. I let it go and went to the elevator heading to my floor. I walked to my apartment and opened it to some of the lights still on. 

"Ethan, your'e late," Sarah chimed from the kitchen. 

"I'm sorry," I smiled walking to the kitchen. 

She turned and he concerned expression quickly turned to wonder. "Spill now."

I blushed sitting at the Island. 

"His names Isaac," I rushed out. 

"Jackson! He found a guy!" Sarah yelled. 

"Sarah," I laughed putting my face in my hands.

"Is he hotter than me?" Jackson's voice came from behind me. 

"Very much," I laughed looking up. 

"So how did you meet him?" she asked. 

"He showed up at my work today and he asked me out and he took me to Rosco's," I gushed. 

"Rosco's? I have to meet this guy," she smiled big. 

"Maybe you will, but for now, I'm going to bed," I smiled standing up. 

"Safe sex," Jackson called. 

"Thanks," I blushed thinking about the car. 

I closed my door and got undressed and into my pajamas when I heard my phone go off. I picked it up to see a text from Isaac. 

'Thank you for tonight. What's Thursday look like for you?'

My heart fluttered. I hadn't felt this way in so long, I forgot how good it really was. Thursday please come fast.