Visitor

** One Month Later **

"I like this one," Isaac pointed to one I had in the corner. 

"That one? Why?" I asked. 

"It's obviously me," he winked. 

"I mean it could be any cute guy with a beard," I shrugged. 

He rubbed his chin lightly and looked at me, "do you like it?" 

"I love it," I grinned cupping his cheeks and bringing his face down to mine. 

I pulled away to see his smile. "God I wish this trip was already over." 

"Isaac it's just 3 days you can survive I promise," I laughed walking back to my bag. 

"Are you going to take good care of my place?" he smiled. 

"Your place is going to take good care of me," I grinned big grabbing my bag and my phone. 

"How many times has Sarah said thank god?" he asked walking out and to the door. 

"She really loves me doesn't she?" I laughed. 

"Obviously," he laughed. 

Isaac had a meeting in Chicago and would be gone for 3 days. I'm almost positive that we haven't been apart that long since we met. I know it sounds crazy, but he's my other half. We've spent so much time just sitting and talking and enjoying each other. I've never been with anyone who gives a shit as much as he does. He wants to know me, he wants to know everything and I want to know everything about him. For a mafia man he doesn't keep secrets. 

The mafia. That's been the craziest part so far. He's told me so many stories and so many things that are currently in motion. His dad has one ex member who is so deep on the list that if he crosses it again he's going to be taken out. I know that sounds scary, but I try to push it back and think of it as a job. Family is life. That's what his Mamma has taught me. She's also taught me to talk to my mom more. We haven't talked a lot since I moved to New York, but I want to change that. I want my mom to know me for me. 

"So you know where everything is," Isaac picked his bag up near the door. 

"I do, I'll miss you," I wrapped my arms around him and he squeezed me back. 

"I will too," he kissed my head and leaned down to my ear and whispered, "think of me at night." 

I gasped and pushed him back, "get out of here you perv." 

He grinned big and walked out and down the hall. I locked the door and smiled looking at the space. I pretty much asked him to let me watch his space. He wasn't gone long enough for it to really be looked after, but who wants to give up a space like this? 

The first day was quiet. I watched movies for god knows how long until I was ready to pass out. The second day I worked in the morning and decided to continue my lazy life. I made it to about ten before I had to call it a night. I yawned all the way to the bedroom. I took my clothes off and grabbed some boxers out of my bag walking to the bathroom. I stopped for a moment in the closet and looked around at Isaac's clothes. My hands ran over some of his shirts when I passed the softest shirt I've ever felt. I took it down and pulled it on quickly. I could smell him so strongly. God this man has me wrapped around his finger. 

I walked back to the bed and passed out almost instantly. 

My dreams were weird that night. It was mostly about Isaac, but there was another face that kept reoccurring in my dream. I couldn't tell who it was, but he was evil. Every time he came up someone died. I was stabbed for the 3rd time as I jolted out of bed. 

I grabbed my phone and decided I needed to distract myself before I attempted sleep again. As I played my game I heard a thud in the kitchen. My heart stopped instantly. Someone was here. 

I crawled on the other side of the bed and towards the closet as slow as I could. I got in a corner hiding behind some clothes as I quickly texted Hector. Hector was the man guy in charge of my safety. Everyone that worked for the Esposito's knew that had to watch me, however Hector was given me specifically. He texted back in less than a minute. 

'Don't move. If they come after you hit call so I can track you.'

That's not terrifying. I tried to keep my breathing quiet as I heard footsteps come into the bedroom. 

"Aww, he's hiding. What a good little faggot," the man spat. 

It made my blood boil, but his deep voice kept the bubbles quiet. 

"Come on, you can come out. I won't make you suck my dick like he does," he laughed deeply. 

I don't even know what this man looks like, but I want to kick his ass. 

The closet lights turned on and my heart raced. 

"I mean you can if you want to though." 

Now I'm going to puke on him and kick his ass. 

"No one here to save you," he threw the clothes off the hangers and gripped my shirt lifting me off the ground. 

He was huge. Not quiet the size of the rock, but it was a good competition. 

"Look at you," he laughed placing my feet down. "He's in charge of you isn't he. You're so small."

"Shut up," I groaned trying to get out of his hands. 

"What did you say?" he pulled he gun out and put it up to my side. 

My heart and words disappeared as the reality kicked in. This man was here to kill me. He's in the mafia. He has no fear and no regrets, he'll do it. 

"Nothing to say now little faggot," he licked his lips. 

I held my hands on his trying to keep my body away from his. 

"I mean they just said I had to bring you back, they didn't say what I couldn't do before," his evil grin sent fear through me. "I've always wanted to fuck a little faggot." 

"NO!" I screamed hitting his arms. 

"Put him down." 

It wasn't Hector. 

"You're supposed to be gone." 

"Lucky for you, meetings can end early."

I looked beside the man's arm to see Isaac. Normally I'm overly thrilled to see my baby, but this was different. He was holding a gun and my god was his face scary. 

He finally set me down and I backed into the corner. 

"Why do they want him back? They don't just want to kill him to fuck with me?" Isaac walked closer to him his gun holding firm. 

He laughed, "you think I'm just going to tell you?" 

"I mean I could kill you, it's not hard." 

"You're a little faggot, you wouldn't do it." 

Isaac laughed, "oh you have no idea what I'd do." He put his arm down to his side and my heart started racing. 

"Already giving up? Good I'll get to bring two back," he grinned walking towards Isaac. 

I saw Isaac's arm move fast and a gasp out of the man. I saw Isaac's hand move to the mans neck as he brought him down. 

"Call me a faggot again you piece of shit and you're going to wish I was fucking you instead," he pushed him back and I gasped. 

Isaac had stabbed him. I looked up to see his bloody hand as Hector came in taking the knife. 

I was scared, confused, and somehow turned on. What the fuck is happening?