Phone Call

"So his dad texted him and asked for something and he just passed by you getting mugged?" Jackson asked as I cleaned my face off in the mirror trying to get ready for work. 

"Yeah, don't worry I'm a little skeptical too, but at the same time I don't want to question it to much," I rubbed over my eye gently. It'd been 3 days since the mugging and my eye was finally going down. Those assholes really got a good hit in. According to Isaac though, they look much worse. 

"I mean there's something there, but you're alive and everything seems normal now," he shrugged buttoning up his shirt. 

"So we aren't questioning it," I helped him fix his collar. 

"Do you think I'll get it?" Jackson asked looking terrified. 

"You've been there a year and a half and the company has already grown so damn much, they'd be crazy not to give you it," I patted his shoulders. 

"Thanks," he laughed. 

"I can't believe you're 25 in 3 days," he smiled patting my shoulder and walking out the bathroom. 

"I know finally," I laughed grabbing my bag. 

"Isaac is going to come to the party right?" he asked. 

"Of course," I blushed thinking about that conversation. 

***

He sat there trying to pat some neosporin under my eye as I squirmed. 

"Ethan, sit still or it will never get better," he tried not to laugh as I stuck my tongue out. 

"Why are you so good at this?" I cringed holding his other arm. 

He sat back and looked at his work, "I was a boxer in high school and little in college." 

My heart almost stopped. Of course he was a boxer. I mean his body type fit it, but of course the big bad Italian was my boxing hero. 

"Really? Could you teach me?" I sat up. 

"It's not easy and you have to be quick, which would obviously be our first lesson," he cradled the safe side of my face. 

"I mean I don't have to be quick when you're around," I blushed. 

"But I won't always be and if you're staying in New York, you'll need to get better. Maybe it is a good idea to teach you," he laughed. 

"Hey maybe it can be my birthday present," I smiled big. 

"Your birthday? When is it?" he smiled standing up and cleaning up the bandages. 

"Next week, Jackson and Sarah are throwing me a party since I'll be 25," I did a little dance of excitement.

"I forget you're younger than me," he laughed. 

"You'll be 29 this year right?" I asked. 

"Yes it October, so not to far," he threw away the mess and sat on the opposite side of the bed leaning against the headboard. 

"I'll have to remember that, but Isaac," I asked leaning a little towards him. 

"Yes?"

"Will you come to my party next week? It's Friday night at our friends roof top patio," I twirled my fingers finding myself more nervous than I imagined I would be. 

He leaned down and kissed me softly, "of course I'll be there Ethan. It's my boys birthday."

"Your boy?"

"Yep, you're my boy now." 

"So does that mean were together?"

"I just saved your ass from muggers and you think we aren't dating?" he laughed. 

I blushed hiding my face in my pillow. I felt him slide down behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. I felt his lips hover over my neck sending a sensation through my body. 

He spoke softly in my ear, "you're mine."

***

"Good, well I'm off," he saluted and walked to the door. 

"You'll get it! Don't worry!" I shouted as he left. 

I grabbed my phone and walked out and down towards work. 

I felt my phone vibrate and my face lit up as he name ran across, "aren't you working?" 

"I know you don't get to step away at work, but trust me they aren't missing me," he laughed. 

"Well mister big job," I mocked his accent. 

"You better watch it," he almost growled through the phone. 

"Or what?" I laughed. 

"Ethan, ethan, ethan," he spoke as if I was in trouble. 

"What? Tell me what will happen," I spoke clearer. 

"Considering we haven't had sex yet, you don't want to know," he spoke softly. 

My heart stopped, he was being naughty, and apparently very naughty. Now I HAVE to know what he was going to say. 

"But I want to know," I sounded more desperate. 

He was quiet for a moment and I heard a door closing then a deep breathe, "I don't think you realize just how bad I want to bend you over my desk when you're sassy like that." His voice was so deep, so serious, and my god was it sexy. 

"At your job?" I bite my lip stopping at a crosswalk. 

"The are no windows into my office. No one would ever know as long as you stayed quiet," he breathed. 

"You're bad," I blushed walking again. 

"And so are you," I could see him grinning at his words. 

"Maybe one day," I teased. 

"I sure hope so." 

"Isaac, as much as I love this, I'm about to go into work, did you call to make me horny or?"

"I just wanted to let you know I'm flying to LA today and I won't be back till a couple hours before you party." 

"Oh, but you won't miss it right?" I asked nervously standing outside of work. 

"I won't miss it babe, see you Friday okay?" 

"Okay, bye," I hung up and walked in to work taking a deep breath. 

I made it to the back and as I was putting my bag up Stacey came up to me. 

"Hey lady," I said grabbing my apron. 

"So would you mind explaining how you're 1 minute into work and you already have a boner?" she laughed. 

I looked down and realized just how horny he did make me. "Shit, I didn't even think I was that turned on," I laughed. 

"Isaac?" 

"The one and only." 

"I can't wait till you actually fuck him," she grinned. 

"Stacey!" I laughed. 

"What? I want to know how big he is," she shrugged walking out. 

That girl has no filter. But then again neither does Isaac.