Shower

Warning sexy time coming! Please enjoy the good love!

I watched as Isaac turned the shower on. His shower was so nice. It had two heads on it and a seat on one end. The whole thing was a deep blue marble and I loved it. 

I was taken out of my thoughts as I watched his undress. The man couldn't be more beautiful. His tan skin covered in dark hair. I never thought I'd like hairy chest, but my good did it fit him. I always wished I could grow body hair like that, but I'm so glad he can. I looked him up and down and noticed a scar along his hip. Then I slowly started to notice more. 

"Isaac you have a lot of scars," I mumbled walking towards him. My fingers started to drift along his hip one. 

"Most of them I've gotten in the years after college. The family business can be tough," he laughed. 

"But this one, it looks deep," I looked up at him. 

"It's the one Luca gave me that night," he ran his finger along my scar at the same time. 

"We're both a little messed up," I smiled. 

"No were both damn sexy," he winked. 

"I mean I know you are," I laughed stepping back. "Look at you." 

"Well if you'd get undressed I could say the same," he opened the door and got in the shower. 

"Fine," I waved my hands and got undressed getting in with him. 

"See you hide yourself and I bet no one knows you've got some nice abs going on there," he ran his fingers a long my stomach.

"Well no one needs to see it," I laughed watching his fingers feeling my heart race. 

He leaned down and whispered, "that's right and why is that?"

I felt my breathe hitch as his lips met my neck. 

"Tell me why Ethan," his lips hovering over my neck. 

"Because I'm yours," I mumbled. 

"That's right," he moved me and pressed my back against the cold marble. 

"You're mine Ethan. That means I'm always going to take care of you, even every way I can." His eyes grew darker and his tone was serious. 

"I know you will," I ran my hands up his arms. 

"You're mine to keep safe and mine to please," his eyes started to roam my body. 

"I feel like you're trying to be romantic, but you're also a little horny," I joked. His eyes shot back up. 

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked as his hands landed on my hips. 

"Not really, I mean you are a great distraction form everything that just happened," I blushed. 

"Why don't I show you just how much I mean it when I say I'll take care of you?" he winked and with that he started to go down. 

"Isaac," I mumbled as he kissed down my stomach stopping right above my cock. 

"You're already excited about this," he winked looking up at me. 

"Noo," I bite my lip as he licked my tip. I ran my hands through his wet hair as he licked my base. I groaned as he started to take me in his mouth. I gripped lightly as he took more in. His tongue swirled around my cock as his head started to bob a little faster. 

"Fuck Isaac," I groaned leaning my head against the wall. I could feel him take more in making me moan deep. 

I looked back down to see him bobbing faster with his hand gripping my thigh. 

"Isaac," I pulled his hair up trying to pull him off. He came off with a pop and I quickly pulled him up and crashed his lips into mine. He pinned my body against the wall as our lips moved quickly. I tried to catch my breathe as his hands roamed my body. I tried to take control and I pushed him off me only to see him grinning. 

"You want to me in charge?" he was breathing heavy. The heat of the shower just making it harder to breathe. 

I bit my lip and pushed him to sit on the bench. He leaned back and grinned as I got down on my knees. The water was almost right on top of my head as I leaned down and licked up his shaft. 

"Fuck," he moaned moving to grip my hair. 

I wanted to show him how much he meant to me and how much I wanted him. 

I took him in my mouth and started working him in. I swirling my tongue bobbing my head fast. I went as far as I could down his cock and started to pump the rest of him. His moans made me harder. I loved hearing my name leave his lips with my cock in his mouth. 

"Ethan I need you," he groaned deep gripping my hair tight. 

I came off with a pop and licked my lips. 

"You're so fucking hot," he pulled me up as our lips crashed again. 

"I need you," I spoke through kisses. 

He stood up not breaking our kiss. I felt the water turn on and his hands gripped my thighs. He lifted me off the ground and I flung my arms around his neck. I started to kiss along his collar bone as he walked us to the bed. He sat me down and reached in the night stand.  He pulled out a condom and rolled it on. I moved off the bed and bent over the bed sticking my ass out. 

"I love this view," his voice deep as he rubbed his cock against my ass. 

"Don't tease me jerk," I turned around and winked. 

"Oh you asked for it," he spread my cheeks and I felt his tip. 

"I've been asking for i," I was cut off my his cock slamming into me. "Fuckkkkk," I groaned griping the bed. 

"You're mine," he moaned.

"All yours," I groaned wiggling trying to get him to move. 

He gripped my hips and started to slam into me. He was going so deep. I had never felt anything like it. Why hadn't we done this position before? His thick cock stretched me deeper as his moans filled my ear. 

"Isaac," I moaned holding the sheets tight. 

"That's right baby, say my name," he groaned slapping my cheek.

"I'm going to cum Isaac," I moaned deep. 

"Cum for me," he started to pump me. 

I felt myself release all over his hand. My body started to collapse as I felt him release. 

He pulled out slowing and picked my legs up laying me on the bed. I blushed as he took the condom off throwing it away. I reached out for him to join me in bed. 

"We made it mess he mumbled laying his head on my chest."

"Oh well," I held him close to me. 

It was quiet for a moment and I took advantage of it. 

"I love you," I whispered. 

His eyes shot up at me. "You what?" 

"I love you," I spoke louder. 

"I love you too," he leaned up and kissed me softly.