Body Paint

"So what exactly does being naked have to do with painting?" Isaac asked. "I mean not that I'm complaining." 

I blushed and walked to a bottle of paint and opened it up. I put his hand out and placed it in it. I dipped my finger in it and slowly painted my way up one vain on his arm. 

"Ohhhhhh," I looked up at him and he grinned. "Continue babe." 

I blushed and followed the vain all the way up his arm. I took his other arm and did the same thing. 

"Purple," Isaac pointed out as I put the other bottle down. I grabbed it and started it to outline his abs and his v-line. 

"Is that your favorite part of me?" he winked as I put the paint down. 

"It may be," I blushed as he grabbed a light blue bottle and tossed the lid aside. "A little reckless there." 

"Shhhh," he grinned and started to run his finger along my collar bones. He kissed right above it so softly and whispered, "this is my favorite part." 

I bite my lip as he stepped back and grabbed another bottle and started to draw swirls along my shoulders. He stepped back and looked me up and down and grabbed a bottle a red paint. 

"Lay down," I quickly did as he said. My heart started racing. I sat up on my elbows and watched as he got down on his knees and moved my legs a little. He poured the paint on his hands and gripped my thighs lightly. I bite my lips as he leaned down and licked my tip. He moved his hands and gripped my hips as he took me into his mouth. 

"Fuck," I groaned throwing my head back. He started to bob his head up and down as I felt myself getting harder. It didn't take long before it was fully erect and it didn't faze Isaac at all. He kept looking at me as he swirled his tongue around my tip. My god was he beautiful. 

He came off with a pop grinning. "I really like this painting thing," he winked and I blushed sticking my fingers in a bottle and flinging them at him. 

"Oh really?" he laughed and took a bottle tossing a little at me. 

"Isaac!" I tried standing up and slipped on some paint. He laughed as he poured more on the ground and splattered it across me. I crawled to him covering my hands in paint and when I made it to him I ran my hands along his chest and laughed. 

He wrapped his arms tight around me and smiled. "Is this how you make all your art?" 

I shook my head, "I've never done this before." 

"Well I think you should more often," he winked. I pushed off his chest and laid down against a canvas. I sat up and saw little outlines from my back. 

"Your turn," I smiled moving back. He laid down and our outlines overlapped each other lightly. 

"That looks so cool," Isaac smiled. I moved to him and straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. I crashed my lips into his and he pulled me closer to him. He laid my back as his lips started to roam my neck. I could feel the blood running to my skin as I gripped his hair. 

"Isaac, I need you," I breathed. 

"Shit," he mumbled.

"In the corner," I pointed. 

"You fucking knew what you were doing," he kissed me and crawled over to the corner grabbing a condom. 

I moved over and laid against a canvas. He twirled his finger as he rolled the condom on. I knew exactly what he wanted. I laid on my stomach as he came over hovering over me. He started to kiss along my shoulders while I felt his tip against my hole. He placed his hands over mine as he slide into me slowly. I moaned deep as he went all the way in. 

"Fuck Ethan," he moaned starting to move slowly. 

I squeezed his hands tightly as I moved to meet his pace. "Isaac," I moaned. 

It was to slowest we'd ever gone. Every moment was so surreal. Everything around us stopped. It was just Isaac and I; no one else. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else, but in his arms. 

He kissed my neck softly and I leaned my head to the side to give him more access. He let go of one of my hands moving it to my hip. 

"You're all mine Ethan," he whispered in my ear. 

"All yours," I mumbled getting lost in him as he moved faster. 

"I'll take care of you forever," he kissed down my down my shoulder. 

"Isaac, I'm going to lose it," I warned as his lips made their way across my skin. 

"Let go baby. I've got you," he kissed below my ear and I felt myself release. 

I started to fade as I felt Isaac release. He pulled out slowly and laid down next to me on the canvas. 

"I love you," he mouthed reaching for my hand. 

"I love you too," I mouthed intertwining our fingers. 

A/N: Sorry for the shortest, but at least it's a sexy chapter <3