Vodka and Fights

"I'm so glad you guys came out," Sarah shouted over the music. 

"You got promoted woman of course we're gonna come out!" I laughed hugging her tight. 

Sarah got a huge promotion in her firm and she decided the only way to celebrate was to go out and drink. She loved to dance really and drinks made her free. Jackson never complained and I didn't either. I loved to dance and he always felt safe with me dancing with her and him watching. He knew I wouldn't do anything. 

Isaac's arm snaked around me and handed me my drink. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"Vodka and Redbull," he took a sip of his. 

Sarah gasped and looked at the bartender, "I want one!" 

The bartender winked and I could feel Jackson get a little hot. 

"Remember that just means you've got the hottest girl," Isaac patted his shoulder and I saw him relax a little. 

It was the truth everywhere we went guys would fall for her, but she loved Jackson and that wasn't changing anytime soon. 

"Let's dance!" Sarah took my hand walking into the crowd with her drink high. I looked back to see Isaac and Jackson lean against the bar. 

Sarah started to dance against me when I saw Miguel dancing with a woman. I winked at him and he started to dance a little harder. I threw my drink back and started to dance harder. Sarah turned around singing all the words to Freaky Friday.

I lost count of how many drinks I had gone through. It was enough to feel soooo good. Isaac and Jackson had finally had enough to join us on the dance floor. It was the first time I'd ever really danced with a guy while drunk. I won't lie feeling Isaac up against me all hot and sweaty, my min was rolling. I leaned my head back and it was as if everything started to disappear. It was me and Isaac on the dance floor. We swayed for a moment together just enjoying each others touch.  I turned to face him and his arm wrapped tight around my back. I started to sing to him. 

"I like my kisses down low, makes me arch my back," he laughed leaning down and kissing my neck. 

"Get a room!" I heard Sarah laugh behind me. 

"Leave me alone!" I laughed as she made her way over and started to dance against us.

"I love this song! It's old, but so good!" she started singing it to us and Isaac smiled. 

"She's cute, I gotta pee," he pulled away and headed to the bathroom. 

We started to dance again as Jackson and Miguel headed for drinks. The song changed up and we moved apart dancing a little dirtier than I thought I had in me. 

I felt a hand go around my waist and I bite my lip knowing Isaac was going to be way to happy with the way I was dancing. I looked up to see Sarah's face in shock. 

"What?" I turned to see some strange guy dancing against me. 

"Ohhh," I turned and tried to push him away smiling awkwardly. 

He took my hands in his and brought me against him. "Fuck," I groaned trying to get back. 

"Stop fighting it, I know you want some good dick tonight," he winked and leaned in to try and kiss me. 

"Fuck off," I tried pushing him off again, but I had way to many drinks to put up a fight. 

"He's won't give you what I could," he practically growled. 

"Let him go!" I heard Sarah as I saw her fist go for his arm. 

"Stay out of this bitch," he turned to walk away. 

"Don't call her a bitch," I tried to dig my fingers in his arms. 

"Let him go!" 

Oh shit. He's in trouble now.

"I said let him go Roman," Isaac spat as he walked through the crowd. 

"Why? I think I could show him a great time," he winked at Isaac. 

Isaac practically pried the guy's arms off me. 

"Listen Isaac, you better enjoy him now before it's all over," the guy laughed. 

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I grabbed Isaac's arm trying to keep him back. I didn't want him to do something he would regret. 

"It means Luca get's what he wants. And he already told me I can fuck what I want," he leaned over to wink at me and I let go of Isaac's arm faster than I ever had. 

His fist collided with his face so hard that the whole room stopped to look at us. My heart started to race as the man's arm came back swinging. 

"Stop!" I shouted only to be caught in a punch by the guy. I felt a sharp pain in my jaw as Sarah caught me from completely toppling over. 

"You're dead!" Isaac shouted. I had my eyes closed tight by the pain, but I heard two more big punches before someone falling to the ground. 

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and then many feet following behind. Their voices were all mixing together inside of my head as it pounded away. 

"Ethan baby," I heard Isaac softly speak as I finally felt the motion stop. I held the side of my face that was throbbing and slowly opened my other eye. I gasped at the look in front of me. 

"Issac," I reached up and ran my finger along his bottom lip wiping away the blood. His beautiful bottom lip was busted with blood coming out slowly. 

"Roman had a ring and sliced me straight," he tried to move my hand away from my face. I took him in realizing that he would surely have a black eye tomorrow morning. 

"You guys that was fucking crazy," Jackson was overly hyped up behind us at what had just unfolded. 

I turned to see Miguel giving Isaac a serious look. He knew. He knew who ever this Roman guy was that it wasn't just an accident. 

"I'm going to get these two drunks home, you take care of him," Miguel clicked away on his phone. 

"Baby please take care of my other baby," Sarah kissed Isaac's soon to be bad eyes softly. 

"I will now let Miguel get you guys home okay?" he asked and she nodded walking back to Jackson. 

"Isaac," I leaned my head against his chest. 

"I know. How bad does it hurt?" he kissed my head letting one hand go. 

"Sooooo bad. That fucking ring. Who the fuck is Roman?" I groaned. 

"He's someone who will be dead soon," Isaac growled. 

"No kill! I fight!" I sat up looking at him. 

"Well talk in the morning okay?" he stood us up as a car arrived. 

"Fine," I crawled in the car seeing Hector. "Hector! Some asshole tried to fight my baby!" 

"I know Ethan," he laughed. 

"Home please, I need to get him cleaned up." 

"I need to get you cleaned up," I winked. 

"It's going to be a long night," he moved some of hair out of my face and kissed me softly and I started to doze off dreaming many things. 

But one thing pounding in the back of my head. Who was Roman?