What I Do Best

"What do you mean?!"

He was yelling again. Isaac is hands down one of the smartest men I've ever met and he does this to himself. He puts himself down and because of all his doubt he gets angry. Pretty much everyone under his payroll was looking to me to fix it, but how do I do that? I'm not Mamma. I don't have this magic ability to make everyone calm. Honestly it was stressing me out that he was so stressed out. 

I pulled my phone out and called Sarah. 

"Ethan! You're alive," she laughed. 

"Yeah, I'm alive," I laughed. 

"So how is Isaac?" 

"He's doing better, but he could be doing better," I sighed. 

"I mean he's got a lot on his shoulders."

I finally told Sarah and Jackson. I know that no matter how stressed out Isaac is making me that he's the one for me so I had to tell them. Surprisingly they took it extremely well. 

"I know his dad did so much more than I imagined," I laughed lightly. 

"The mafia is crazier than we all thought." 

"I know, has hector come by yet?" 

"Yes, I think he got the last of your things and I promise he didn't break anything." 

"He wouldn't dare or else he'd have to deal with me." 

She laughed, "we're going to miss having you with us all the time, but I think we're all ready for this step." 

Isaac asked me to move in with him the day his Mamma left to see her sister. I don't know if it was just his worry of being alone or if it was best he truly wanted me with him all the time, but I said yes. For now some of my stuff will stay in his place and some of it will stay with us here. I think Isaac wants to move into the home, but I think it would be better for all of us if we moved to a new house; a new start to this empire.  

"I think Jackson is just ready to have you walking around naked all the time," I laughed. 

"And Isaac isn't ready for you to do the same?"

"Touche."

"So why did you really call?" Sarah always knew. 

"Isaac has been so stressed lately. He's putting way to much on himself and I know I need to help him relax. I don't just want to have sex though. I mean I love that, but I want to do something that will really get him away for a moment, but I don't know what to do." 

"Ethan," she sighed, "now you're overthinking it. The man is head over heels for you and he would literally do anything with you just to be with you. You are his distraction and his calm place. It doesn't matter what you do, it matters that he does it with you." 

"Is it really that simple?" I smiled looking at him walking into the kitchen. 

"It is. Now stop over thinking it and do what you do best. I love you!" 

"I love you too," I laughed hanging up. 

"Who do you love?" he asked kissing my cheek before going into the fridge. 

"Sarah," I blushed watching him. He was shirtless and I couldn't help, but enjoy the view. 

"How is she taking the move?" he took a sip of a drink. 

"A little harder than Jackson," I hopped up on the counter. 

"That's because Jackson is a horn dog and can't wait to have Sarah naked all the time," he winked. 

"And you can't wait to have that too," I nudged his arm as he walked to me. 

He shrugged, "I mean I do enjoy looking at you." He stood between my legs and I gripped his arms lightly. 

"You okay?" he asked softly. 

"The better question is are you okay?" 

He sighed, "I know I'm doing it again." 

"You have to stop beating yourself up. You're doing a great job Isaac and your dad would be so proud," I moved the cup the back of his neck. 

"Do you really think so?" 

"I know so. You've been running a company for so many years now and this is no different. You can do this," I leaned forward kissing him softly. 

"I have another phone call to make then I'm all yours okay?" he cupped my cheeks pulling back. 

"Deal," I smiled as he walked back to the office. 

I thought about Sarah's words. Do what I do best. 

I grabbed my phone quickly and called Hector. 

"Hector are you still out?"

"Yes, what do you need?" 

"I need non-toxic paint and a big tarp and some of my canvas brought to the house." 

"That's it?" 

"Yes, thank you!"

I hung up hoping off the counter. I knew exactly what I was going to do. 

It was about an hour before I finally saw the office lights turn off. I left a note on our bedroom door to meet me in the guest house so I knew it'd take him another moment to get here. I finally saw him walking towards the guest house and my heart raced. I just hope he likes my plan. 

"Ethan?" he opened the door and I turned the lights on smiling. I had cleared the man living space out and covered it with a big trap. I laid 2 canvas out and all the paint was set up near one wall.

"What is this?" he grinned. 

"I thought we could paint," I smiled shyly. 

"You want me to paint?" he laughed walking to me. 

"It'll be easy I promise." 

"Okay, well where do we start?" he smiled. 

I bite my lip and got undressed. He looked at me for a moment and I knew I was in trouble when instead of questioning me he stripped too.