Cheater, Cheater

"I made a fu€king vow to never love another person until death do us part.. I made a fu€king vow to stand by you.. Together in sickness or in health. I made a vow to love you with all my heart!" Jessica says, as she wipes tears from her eyes; though, it's to no avail.

"And you have the fu€king audacity to think that I've been unfaithful?!" Implored Jessica, as she tilts her head to the side in an exasperated way.

"What about Danny?!" Questioned Sam, as Jessica guffaws.

"What about Danny, Sam?!" Implored Jessica, who tilts her head; She knows Sam well enough to know that deep down in his heart, he knows that Jessica would never cheat on him.

Jessica and Danny have been friends since Jessica met Danny on the set of 'The Postman Always Rings Twice', when Danny was visiting his sister, Anjelica Huston.

They've always only been friends. Nothing more. That's why Sam's assertion that Jessica's been unfaithful, is infuriating her to the next degree.

"Don't be so coy, Roy!" Retorted Sam, as Jessica laughs sarcastically.

"Good lord, Sam.. Fine. I did have an affair with Danny.. A hot affair!" Jessica enunciates. "An Afternoon Delight, if you will!" Jessica says with no emotion tinged in her voice, as Sam snickers.

"Really, Jessica?!" Implored Sam, as he doesn't know whether Jessica's being serious or not.

"No!" Jessica shouts through gritted teeth, then she blows a raspberry with her lips.

"How could I have possibly found the time to have an affair, huh?! .. Between working, taking care of, and homeschooling the twins up until they went to high school.. Then, once Elizabeth and Jack came along.. I've been like a prisoner in our own home, Sam! .. Okay.. It's not that bad." Jessica lifts up her hand, then emits an exasperated sigh.

"So.. Nothing has ever happened between you and Danny?!" Questioned Sam in a soft voice.

He now feels horrible for thinking that something went on, and feels even worse for confronting Jessica about it.

"No!" Jessica shakes her head, while laughing sarcastically.

"Nothing has ever happened, nor will it, as long as we're still married, ever happen. * scoffs * We're just friends! .. Jesus Christ." Jessica runs her fingers through her hair.

"Just friends, huh?!" Implored Sam, curtly, as Jessica's mouth is agape.

Sam didn't mean for it to come out quite as harsh as it did. His heart is just so broken, that he doesn't know what to feel, nor say.

Jessica can't believe that Sam still thinks that there was something going on between her and Danny; much less, presume that there was something going on.

"Get out!" Jessica exclaims with fervor, as she points to the door.

Jessica yanks off her wedding ring, then throws the ring down on the floor, as Sam widens his eyes. "I don't want you living here anymore!" Jessica raises her voice.