Trouble, She Wrote!

"Samantha's gone!" Jessica says in a low voice; as Sam turned to look at Jessica, followed by a snicker; Sam's not being rude, he just doesn't believe her.

"Heh! A little early for an April fools joke, don't you think?!" Sam nods his head.

"This is not an April fools joke, you a$$hole!" Jessica sighs, before she begins to pace around the room.

"It isn't?!" Sam retorts, as he's surprised.

"No! * scoffs * What part of 'This is not an April fools joke', don't you get!" Jessica says in an exasperated tone.

"I thought you were being sarcastic!" Retorted Sam, as Jessica rolls her eyes.

" ... And I thought that you were just gonna play princess tea party with Elizabeth; not look the actual part!" Jessica shouts.

"I fell asleep! I was quite manly as of one hour ago!" Sam says, through gritted teeth.

A few seconds pass, when Sam begins to laugh at the mere fact that they are arguing about a princess tea party!

"What's so funny?!" Jessica raises her eyebrows on Sam; after she had given him a puzzled look.

"Are we honestly fighting over the fact that I played princess tea party with our daughter?!" Sam too, raises his voice.

"No!" Jessica chuckles sarcastically. "You fell asleep!" Jessica enunciated slowly.

"The mere fact that I fell asleep.. After a long a$$ day of shooting, then, flying back, might I add.. Is why we are fighting?! .. Seriously, Jessica?!" Sam implored, as Jessica runs her hands through her hair.

"It was a coping mechanism!" Jessica replied after a few moments of silence between them.

"A coping mechanism?!" Sam tilts his head slightly.

"Yes! Tsk! To mask my pain—"

"What pain?!" Implored Sam with concern, as he walks up to Jessica, and places his hand on her shoulder, though she shoves his hand away.

"Samantha!" Jessica enunciates in a funny way with fervor; as she's infuriated with his inability to comprehend what's going on.

"Sammie?! What about her?!" Sam asks, when Jessica stomps her foot, then groans loudly.

"Ooh!" Jessica exclaims with fervor. "Sam!"

"I'm kidding! Christ.. I'm sure she's fine!" Sam elicits a small smile.

"She's 18, for crying out loud! .. What were we doing when we were that age?!"

"Mm. I guess." Jessica says in a low voice.

"Yeah.." Sam blows a raspberry.

A few moments pass when Sam realizes what he said. .. And that scares the bejesus out of him.

Jessica, too, had just realized what he said.

"Let's go find our baby!" Sam exclaims with fervor, as he begins to run out of the room.

"Sam!" Jessica shouts; causing Sam to stop in his tracks.