Hard To Be Cool In A Mini Van

* A few minutes later *

As Jessica walked into the condo that she and Sam once owned; she saw Sarah sitting on the couch, with her arms folded, as she had her eyes glued to her burgeoning belly.

"Get out, you little sh*t!" Sarah exclaimed in frustration, as she narrowed her eyes on her belly.

"Mommy is in utter hell over here!" Sarah sighs, as she then threw her head back, and shut her eyes, as she simultaneously rubbed the top of her belly.

Once Sarah opened her eyes, she felt as though someone was watching her. At first, she didn't know whether to feel grateful or indignant. Grateful to have someone to help her up when, inevitably, she'll need to once again use the restroom; Sarah was indignant about being gawked at as though she was an animal at the petting zoo.

"Who's there?!" Sarah questions in a low voice.

Then, Sarah lifted her eyes from her belly, to see Jessica merely standing there, not saying a word; Sarah exclaims, then places her hand on her chest, as she's relieved to see Jessica in the middle of her living room, and not a knife wielding gunman.

If you've seen 'Gilmore Girls', and you know who Kirk is; you'll get that last part. 😉

"Je$us chri$t, Jess! You scared the hell out of me!" Sarah couldn't help but emit a soft, tired chuckle.

"Hey! Watch your language, young lady!" Jessica jokingly points her index finger to Sarah.

"Besides.. If it helps to get that kid out of you-it helps!" Jessica gives Sarah a small, sympathetic smile.

"Jess?!" Sarah had given Jessica a blank gaze, as was still shocked to say the least; as she had no idea that Jessica was coming over.

Well, not so early in the morning, that is.

"Why didn't you call me first?" Sarah asked in a soft, albeit slightly irritated voice.

Instead of answering Sarah, Jessica chose to ignore her.

"Do you have company over?!" Jessica asked, as she narrows her eyes on Sarah, before glancing over at the clock.

"No.. Why?!" Sarah asked, as she gives Jessica a puzzled gaze, then furrows her brow on her.

"Oh.. Nothing." Jessica shrugs her shoulders, as she then proceeds to take a seat next to Sarah on the leather couch, then softly pats Sarah on her belly.

"Jess.. I can see it in your eyes." Sarah squints her eyes, to focus on Jessica's face.

"See what in my eyes?" Jessica tilts her head in an inquisitive way.

Jessica knows that Sarah knows what she's alluding to; though Sarah's not quite ready to admit that she's the owner of a minivan.

"Don't play dumb with me, Jessica Phyllis Lange. I know that you're up to something. I just don't know what." Sarah's tone was playful.

"Ha!" Jessica emits a sarcastic, high-pitched laugh, then shook her head.

"I'm not the one who's playing dumb here, Sarah Catharine Paulson!" Jessica retorts, while simultaneously raising an eyebrow.