Feud

"Hi, Luke. Is your mom home?!" Danny smiles softly.

"Oh, sh*t!" Luke thinks to himself.

"Now this will be interesting!" Luke tells himself internally.

Danny furrows his brow on Luke, before emitting a soft chuckle.

"You alright?!" Danny asks with concern.

"Oh, sh*t! You are, uh, Danny.. Danny Huston.. Right?!" Luke tilts his head to the side; emitting a soft chuckle from Danny.

"Guilty as charged!" Danny lifts up his hands.

"And, boy, you have grown! Heh. Last time I saw you.. You were about this tall!" Danny points to his knee, as Luke laughs.

"Heh.. .. Well.. What can I do for you, Danny?!" Luke smiles, before moving to the side; signaling for Danny to walk in.

"May I?!" Danny asks, as Luke nods his head.

"Of course. .. Although, there is a bit of a family thing that's about to go on.. So, you might have to cut your visit a little short." Luke tells Danny, when Danny clears his throat.

"Oh.. I. I didn't mean to intrude. It's just.. * sighs * Your mom told me to stop by whenever I was in Minnesota." Danny elicits a small smile.

At first, Luke was perfectly fine with Danny. As he didn't believe Samantha when she thought there was something going on between their mother and Danny. Now, Luke's not so sure of what to think.

"Oh.. Uh.. Um.." Luke scratches the back of his head. "Well, she's not here."

"Oh.." Danny says in a low voice.

"I'll, uh. I'll tell her that you, uh.. Stopped by!" Luke clasped his hands behind his head.

"I'm sorry for--"

"There's no need to apologize.." Luke quickly responds, before he narrows his eyes on Danny.

"Unless.. You should apologize."

Danny furrows his brow on Luke, then opens his mouth slightly, before darting his glance at the floor.

"Excuse me?" Danny asks in a soft voice.

"Should. You. Apologize?!" Luke enunciated slowly, as he tilts his head, then folds his arms.

"Apologize? For what?! Ringing your doorbell?!" Danny chuckles softly; as he's trying to ease the tension.

"Ooh! So, you're a funny guy, huh?!" Once again, Luke tilts his head, then emits a mocking laugh.

"A regular Jim Carrey, huh?!" Luke chortles.

"Allll-righty, then!"

"Luke!" Samantha shouts from the kitchen.

"What's taking so long?!" Implored Samantha, as she groans, then sits up from the table; to make her way into the living room to see what Luke is up to.