Nashville, Baby!

"Well.. In that case.. Ten kids." Jessica tells Danny in a soft voice, as he gives Jessica a puzzled look.

"Danny.." Jessica grasps Danny's hand, then gazed deeply into his eyes. "I'm pregnant!"

"What?!" Danny exclaims in a raised voice; as all of the kids turn around, then stare at Danny with a puzzled gaze.

"Oh.. Ha.. Um.. I, uh.. Hah!" Danny stammers.

Jessica sighs.

"Um.. Danny had a drink to help calm his nerves." Jessica tells them in a soft voice, while quickly darting a glance at Danny.

"Great! Now the kids think I'm bourbon'd up!" Danny tells himself internally.

"Airplane rides don't freak dad out?" Gracie furrowsher brows on Danny.

"Yeah.. I didn't see a stewardess come by with booze!" Luke says.

"Well, the thought of traveling with eight kids, one son in law, and a granddaughter on the way, freaks your father out just a tad." Jessica plastered on a fake smile.

"Just a tad!" Danny lifts his index finger up; Danny also forced a smile.

"You kids go back to what you were doing." Jessica tells them.

"Okay, mommy!" Elizabeth smiles softly at her mother.

They listen to Jessica, and go back to their respective conversations.

"Danny." Spoke Jessica in barely above a whisper, as she once again grasped Danny's hand.

"I thought that you wanted another, um.. You know." Jessica says, as a small smile plays on her lips.

Danny glanced around the room, then turned his gaze to Jessica.

"Baby.. Can we, uh.. Can we talk about this later.. When we're not on a plane?" Danny asks Jessica in a soft voice.

Jessica furrows her brows on Danny, then chews on the inside of her lips.

"Oh.. Okay, baby." Jessica replies in a low voice.

"I hope you're not--" Danny tells her, though Jessica quickly cut him off.

"We'll talk about it later, Danny-- Isn't that what you want?!" Jessica gives Danny a hard glare.

"Baby--"

"Later, Danny!" Jessica says in gritted teeth.

"Or.. Did you change your mind about that, too, and now you want to talk when it's convenient for you?" Jessica scoffs; as she then leaned her head back, and shut her eyes.

"Our first official fight." Danny tells himself internally, as he then emits a soft sigh.

Then, Danny gazed at the beautiful woman who is sitting beside him.

Danny decides to wrap an arm around Jessica.

At first, Jessica ignored Danny's touch; then, she eventually gave in, and rested her head on his shoulder.

****

The flight went very well, with very little turbulence, and took a little over two and a half hours; although, it felt like an eternity to Jessica.

Jessica didn't speak much to Danny for the rest of the flight-- Which, the older kids definitely caught on to. Though they didn't ask Jessica or Danny what was wrong; as it was neither the time nor place.