I Just Call You Mine

"Um, Jessie.. You have a visitor." Danny tells Jessica in a soft voice.

"Talk about crazy people!" Samantha retorts, then rolls her eyes. Referring to the person who just walked into the room.

"Ssh." Kane tells Samantha.

"Huh?!" Jessica turns around, to see what all the fuss is about.

Jessica's eyes went wide as soon as she saw who was standing next to Danny.

"Sarah?!"

Luke sits up, then walks up to Danny.

"This has to be your best birthday yet.. Huh, Danny?!" Luke sarcastically says, as he softly nudges him on the arm.

"And it's only a little past seven!" Luke chuckles.

"It's just another Manic Monday." Danny softly says in a singsong voice, with his eyes shut.

"Sarah.. What.. What are you doing here?!" Jessica asks; as all the kids turn their glance to Sarah.

"Can we, uh.. Can we talk alone?!" Sarah says in a soft voice.

"Sawah! Sawah! Sawah!" Elizabeth shouts; causing William and Jack to cover their ears.

"Too loud!" Jack sighs exasperatedly.

Elizabeth begins to squirm in her seat; as she wants to get down, to hug her godmother.

"Mommy! Mommy, mommy! Mommy! I wanna gets down to hug Sawah!" Implored Elizabeth, as she reaches for her mother.

"I'm sorry, sweetie.. But you have to stay in your high chair."

"Mommy! Why?!" Elizabeth tilts her head, then lifts her hands.

"Mommy needs to have an adult conversation without kids!" Jessica says in a soft voice.

"I have no idea what that means!" Elizabeth tells her mother with a blank expression.

Jessica runs her hand through her hair, then emits a soft chuckle.

"Sarah and I need to talk alone, Elizabeth." Jessica says in a low voice.

"You and Sawah nevew talk alone!" Elizabeth placed her hand on her hip.

"Well.. Baby. As Bob Dylan says, 'Times they are a changin'!" Jessica replied in a singsong voice.

"I'll be back.." Jessica sighs.

Jessica was about to walk past Danny, when he grabs her waist, then pulls Jessica's body close to his, as he dips her down for a long and hard, passionate kiss.

"I don't like it when it's your dad's birthday!" Samantha jests; emitting laughs from Gracie and Faith.

Once Danny pulled away from their kiss, Jessica couldn't help but elicit a smirk.