Takes One To Know One

* The next morning *

It was now 9 in the morning, and they all joined in the dining area of the suite.

"This suite is thee best! .. I mean.. The bathroom alone-- There's a jacuzzi in there!" Danny's voice trailed off, as he shut his eyes.

Danny's excitement was contagious.

"Don't forget about the TV." Luke says with a mouthful of food.

"Very nice!" Samantha says in a sarcastic tone; referring to how Luke talked with a mouthful of food.

Luke chose the high road by ignoring his sister.

"Yes!" Danny replied to Luke with wide, excited eyes.

"There's a flat screen TV in the bathroom! In the bathroom, baby!" Danny said that last part in an excited, high pitched voice.

"You want to marry it, babe?!" Jessica jests.

"You know.. If you weren't so awesome, my love. I seriously would consider proposing to that bathroom--"

"You better hurry before the bathroom proposes to you, baby!" Jessica retorts, as she softly pats Danny on the back.

Danny and Jessica were sitting next to one another at the table.

"Heh. Oh! * laughs * There is also a 65 inch TV in the living room area, Danny!" Jessica couldn't help but chuckle at Danny's excitement.

"Baby.. A bathroom is.. A bathroom is a sacred place to a man, dear. A place of solitude, if you will." Danny explains, as he was simultaneously gesturing with his hands.

"We can catch up on reading a good book while on the can-- Then, you add a TV to the mix?! Heh. Tsk. Pure heaven!" Danny exclaims with a bright smile.

"Well, enjoy it while you can, Danny.. Because we're not gonna get one for the master bathroom!"

"But, mom--" "Jessie--" Luke and Danny said at the same time.

"No! I will not allow my son and my fiancée to spend their days stuck in the bathroom.. Watching the ballgame--"

"Mom.. The majority of the ballgames are played at night!" Luke gives his mother a duh expression.

"Oh, baby.. It's the NASCAR race!"

"Whatever!" Jessica sighs.

"We'll discuss it later, babe." Danny tell Jessica in a serious tone of voice.

"We'll certainly not be discussing it later, babe!" Jessica retorts.

"There's not gonna be a TV in the bathroom!" Jessica adds with fervor.

"Give the man his TV, mom!" Luke says, followed by a chuckle.

Jessica fixes Luke with a hard glare.

"We'll see!" Danny smirks, then wraps an arm around Jessica.

Jessica stares into Danny's eyes for a moment.

"Have you been drinking?" Jessica tilts her head; emitting a scoff from Danny.

"Why must you always imply that I've been drinking?! Everyone will think I'm an alcoholic!" Danny gives Jessica a blank gaze.

"'An alcoholic'? .. Danny! * scoffs * I don't think that by asking you if you've had a drink every now and then; correlates with being an alcoholic, baby!"