We'll Talk About It Later

"We found Sarah's pregnancy test in the garbage!" Luke tells his father.

"Wait.. Sarah never took a pregnancy test at the cabin," Jessica nods her head.

"Yeah.. She did." Luke replies. "We have the evidence."

"Honey.. No, she didn't!" Jessica says in a soft voice.

"Was it yours?!" Luke asks in a soft voice.

"No, baby. I put all of the tests that I had taken, in the garbage. The outside garbage. Why?!"

Luke's eyes went wide, as he turns to see Samantha sinking into her seat.

"Oh my, God!" Luke raises his voice.

"What?!" Jessica asks; as she's completely bewildered by what's happening.

"I am pregnant!" Samantha raises her voice.

Jessica placed her hand on her chest; as she cannot believe what's happening.

"And the hits just keep coming!" Retorted Jessica.

"Pregnant?! Pregnant by whom?!" Sam asks with wide eyes.

Sam harrumphs.

"How can you be pregnant?!" He questions.

"How could Sarah be pregnant, daddy?!" Samantha retorts in a haughty tone.

Jessica lifts up her hands, then sighs softly.

"Alright, Sammie. Yes, your father and Sarah are having a baby," Jessica's voice trailed off; as it is still a very delicate subject for Jessica to talk about.

"Wow!" The doctor mumbles to himself.

Jessica takes a seat next to her daughter.

"Though.. Uh.. That doesn't give you, or your brother, the right to yell at your father... In a public place, nonetheless," Jessica spoke that last part in a low voice.

Jessica had then realized that this is not the place to discuss these particular issues.

"Um.. Dr. Crane.. Thank you very much for your time. Although, I think that we should discuss these certain issues at home," Jessica elicits a small smile.

"I understand," The doctor nods his head.

"We'll, uh.. We'll more than likely.. Well, We'll be back." Jessica chuckles nervously.

"Pregnant?! How can you possibly be pregnant?!" Luke stares at his sister with a puzzled expression, while they are walking out of the room.

"I knew that going to a psychiatrist's office was a bad idea," Sam said aloud.

"You do not get to talk about bad ideas, grampa!" Jessica retorts.

"Well—" Samantha was about to begin, when Luke lifts his hand, and shut his eyes.

"Please. Don't elaborate! I don't wanna know that!" Implored Luke, as he feels as though his head is about to explode at any moment.