Broken

"I'm ready for us now!" Spoke Jessica in a slow, albeit very sexy, seductive voice.

Already knowing that Jessica's divorce is final; Danny didn't hesitate one bit, as he proceeded to wrap his arms around Jessica, and crashed his soft lips onto Jessica's for a long and hard, albeit very passionate kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say those words, pretty lady!" Spoke Danny with so much passion tinged in his deep, raspy voice.

"Heh!" Jessica giggles in an adorably shy way, then darts her glance on the floor.

A few seconds later, Jessica bit down on her bottom lip, then slowly shook her head, while simultaneously emitting the cutest chuckle.

Jessica lifted her head to gaze up at Danny with so much love in her eyes.

"I want you to know that.. Although.. I do love you.. I love you very, very much.. .. Um.. * clears her throat * It's not that I don't trust you.. Because I do.. I really do."

Then, Jessica smiles brightly at Danny, as he grabs her hand, then places it close to Jessica's cheek, as he presses a soft kiss on the back of it.

"But.. Can we take this slowly?!" Jessica asks in a soft voice, as Danny nods his head.

Danny elicits a broad smile.

"Of course we can. * sighs softly * Jessica—"

"Please. * giggles * Call me, Jessie." Jessica elicits a smirk.

"Okay." Danny elicits a warm smile.

"Jessie!" Spoke Danny in a sexy voice, as Jessica shut her eyes; Just the sound of Danny's voice sends Jessica into a trance.

"Jessie.. I'll be as patient as you need me to be. I know you've been hurt, and that it will take some time to mend your brolen heart... Though, let me tell you here and now.. I will never break your heart in the same way that my ex-wife broke mine.. Never!" Danny says, as he leans in closer, to give Jessica a soft, yet passionate kiss on her lips.

Once they reluctantly pulled away from their kiss; Danny gazed into her eyes with so much love in his.

"Jessie.. As you know.. I too, know how it feels to be broken; And, I'd never put you through that, baby. What we have?! Heh. What we have, is extraordinary; and we haven't even really started yet! * chuckles * I want you, Jessie.. I want to give you my whole world. Hell, if it were up to me, we'd catch the next flight out to Vegas, and elope, Elvis style! —"

"Shut up!" Exclaimed Jessica with tears in her eyes.

"What?" Danny asks in a shocked, yet soft voice.

"Shut up!" Jessica says with fervor; as she wraps her legs around Danny once again, to crash her lips hard and long onto Danny's for a very passionate kiss.

"Shut up... Shut up!" Jessica moans into the kiss, as she intensifies the kiss by wrapping her arms around Danny's neck.

"I've never loved the words 'shut up' more!" Danny chuckles softly, as he picks Jessica up in his arms; as Jessica still has her arms wrapped around Danny's neck.