31 // ❀

A/N: skip to 2:53 camila is so cute omf

I wake up to the loud and obnoxious sound of my seven o'clock alarm. I should probably turn that off since I won't have to wake up that early because I'm on break now. Then I realize, I did turn it off. When I was in Hawaii for vacation. This isn't my alarm, it's Harry's.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up from my spot on the couch. Harry does the same after shutting his alarm.

"Good Morning," he yawns.

"Morning," I say. I didn't even wash my face or anything last night I probably look like hell right now. "I'll be right back. Just... make yourself at home," I announce and run to my room, locking the door behind me.

I shower, brush my teeth, change into some shorts and a t-shirt, and maybe put on a little makeup before heading back out.

I expected Harry to still be on the couch when I walked out but he was nowhere in sight. Instead, I smell the sweet smell of bacon and pancake batter emanating from the kitchen.

I walk in and Harry's shirtless back is turned to me. He's too busy flipping pancakes to notice me in the doorway staring shamelessly at his amazing biceps.

"It smells great in here, Flay," I say which startles him. I laugh as I mentally compare him to a big elephant jumping in fear. I would've lost it if he yelped like a little girl.

He turns to face me. "Oh hey! Sorry, I hope you didn't mind that I-"

"It's fine! Thanks for making breakfast!" I beam and sit up on the countertop.

"Hey, so I was wondering if I could stay here until we have to leave for tour?" he asks. He places a small stack of pancakes and a couple strips of bacon on a plate and hands it to me.

"Thanks!"

"I'm just a little sick of travelling and hotels and all that."

"Sure! It's no problem!" I say without thinking. I probably should've thought about it a little more. I mean, I've basically lived with Harry for three months but the idea of spending my last fleeting days of break with him worries me. Not that I don't want to spend it with him, I was just hoping to have more time to think, I guess.

"Thanks!" he grins. He hands me an empty glass and pours in some orange juice.

"Oh wait! Does that mean I'm going to be stuck with you for two weeks?" I groan in sarcastic frustration.

"Whatever! You love me and my company, you just don't wanna admit it. And it's the best friend's duty to comfort their best friend in a time of distress," he pouts. There he goes again with that fucking word.

I roll my eyes and playfully splash water from the sink at him.

"Well, I'm going to be gone for a little while later. I have to meet Graham back at the office," he says.

"Okay."

Two hours later and Harry's out the door. I have nothing planned for the rest of the day or rest of the week, really. Maybe I should've stayed in Hawaii a little longer.

♩♫♪♬

The next day, Harry and I went on a morning jog in Central Park. I should've known we were going to be spotted because we were immediately followed and interrogated by the paparazzi. They consistently asked me on my well-being and asked Harry how the holidays with Elise were.

Ruth's already coached me on what and what not to say when it comes to paparazzi. I zoned out during most of her lesson so I went by my gut and just kept quiet.