35 // ❀455 days before❀

A:N: i'm sooo sorry for the upcoming cringey romance shit i hate it too 😭

just power through it 😂 the real drama hasn't even started yet

I wake up full of emotions and also in the bed instead of the couch. Harry decided to be a gentleman and insisted that I sleep on the bed so that I could be more comfortable while I ponder the idea of our date while he awaits my answer.

Diyos, I don't know what to feel right now. I mean, I'm beyond ecstatic that we're finally going somewhere in our relationship but it's all happening too fast. Less than a month ago he was with Elise and although he claims they've been emotionally apart for a while now, I still feel a little unsettled about it.

For all I know, he could just be playing me. I mean how do you get over your girlfriend that quick and move on to someone else? I don't want to be a rebound.

However, my heart begs to differ as it flies around my chest at a rapid speed.

My thoughts are cut short when the curtains fly open and the dramatic light change causes me to flinch. I remove myself from under my warm cocoon of the comforter and scowl at Harry's presence this early in the morning

"Good Morning!" Harry chirps and his loud, high ass voice is too much to deal with this early. The light from the sun shining through the window blinds me for a few seconds but Harry's tall body stands in front of it, creating a sort of silhouette. He walks closer to me and my eyes are finally finished adjusting that I'm able to get a good look at him.

I almost let out a tiny gasp at his beautiful features.

He's only wearing sweatpants, and there are still line indentations across his torso from the uncomfortable couch. He still looks half-asleep with his adorable lazy smile and my breath hitches at how hot he looks right now. I notice something in his hands and as he gets closer I get a better look.

He's holding a tray full of different breakfast foods and then I immediately spot the room service cart parked at the edge of the bed. I look back up at Harry and he has the most perkiest smile plastered across his face.

I sit up from my spot on the bed and rub the sleep away from my eyes. Shit. I probably look like death right now. I mean I tied my hair up in a bun last night and the fact that the hair tie is sitting on the spot next to me and not in my hair means that I've moved too much in my sleep.

Harry sits next to me on the bed and places the tray on my lap, then he grabs a banana and starts to peel it for himself. I'm still sitting there motionless and confused because he's never done something like this for me and I don't know how to react. After a few seconds of silence he nudges me with his elbow to signal for me to eat.

 After a few seconds of silence he nudges me with his elbow to signal for me to eat

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's called food," he sarcastically responds with his mouth full of fruit.