59 // ❀202 days before❀

Lani,

I'm only writing this to stop the sudden urge and to prevent myself from smashing my TV in.

I finally had time to stop by the office earlier today to have lunch with Aunt Amy and to grab the last of my things from my old cubicle.

On the way out, I even saw Harry. We made eye contact for a split second before I was able to decipher his emotions. I couldn't look at him any longer. I knew that if I did, then I wouldn't be able to stop.

I left soon after and hid in school for a few hours just in case he tried to come over to my place.

I don't remember seeing his eyes red or puffy like how mine are. But why would he be crying anyways? He has the perfect girl waiting to be with him by his side in London.

The last thing my mind was able to capture were the color of his eyes and I hate how I love the color of his eyes. I hate how perfect his face is. I hate how beautiful his soul is. I hate how full his heart is, even if it isn't full for me.

I read somewhere that one way to get over someone is to list their every imperfection and decide if it's something you're willing to live with.

The problem was that every one of his imperfections were perfect to me. And it really hurt me to see him today.