58 // ❀208 days before❀

[POSTED SONG: Call Out My Name by The Weeknd]

Lani,

I'm still hurt about the fact that Harry hasn't sad anything, or even came to visit, and that we're pretty much broken up at this point.

I remember the first time we ignored each other for this long during the tour. I hated every second of it because we were both being stubborn idiots when we were fighting. Neither of us wanted to be the first one to say something so we let the silence consume us.

I wonder if there'll ever be a moment where the tightening in my chest will stop besides when I'm asleep.

I hate crying and I never do it but ever since that night in Florida, the tears have been coming out non-stop. As if my body were emptying out the dam of tears inside my body.

It so fucking hurts but I love Harry so much and I miss him even more with every second that passes by.

At this point, I've come to the conclusion to stop trying with no love no matter how charming and lovely the guy is.

It won't be worth getting heartbroken again for the third time.

I'm perfectly fine living independently and on my own for the rest of my life. I mean I'll have to anyways. I don't have a choice anymore.

I just hate how I've turned into some silly school girl who's sulking over some stupid breakup over a guy who couldn't give less of a shit about me anymore.