Hello, Mr. Rutherford

"We're here guys!" said Lila excitedly

"Praise baby fuckin' Jesus!" Said Clock as he climbed out the cart, holding his lower back

They had just ridden around 2 miles, sat in the back of a flower cart. It wasn't exactly fitted with state of the art shock absorbents.

"Oh, sorry, guess that wasn't gonna be comfy!"

"It's okay, he's just a moaner" Says Hannah

They had arrived at a big metal gate that led into the main courtyard of the university. Clock nodded her goodbye with a frown from the pain. Hannah waved goodbye with a smile and began to follow Clock.

"Hey guys, wait a sec" Said Oz "Want to come with us?"

"Oz, What the fuck?" Said Clock confused

"Bro, we know this world doesn't effect ours, so its okay, it could set her on a path of a great life!"

"Come off it, idiot. You just want some Ass"

"The only Ass here is you, James. What could it hurt?" Said Hannah

"Fine, but it's on you"

Oz walked up and held his hand out to Lila. Lila knew that these strangers weren't from around here, but she didn't know quite how much. She had lived a very ordinary life until now and she thought this may be her chance to do something special.

"Okay!" she said excitedly as she grabbed Oz's hand

Still grasping Oz's hand, they all walked in and into the courtyard. A notice board with all the buildings and names associated to them was near the entrance. Ernest Rutherford, Laboratory 12.

The team worked there way through the vast halls of education from the past. Looking around at all the brand new but nearly ancient architecture in wonder. Seeing where the great minds of the past amassed the knowledge needed to create the dreams of the future.

"This place is amazing, just, amazing" Hannah says as they walk down the halls

"Its wonderful!" Said Lila, still holding Oz's hand

"Hmph, it's a bit showy" Clock states

"Oh, Shut up!" Says Hannah

"Is this it?" Lila says, pointing to a door labelled, Rutherford, E

The team stood there for a few moments, staring at the door. It had been several days since their arrival and many travelling hours. Not to mention having their lives threatened by a group of individuals that shouldn't even exist. These past few days had felt like a lifetime, but still, they were not prepared for this. This moment was unpreparable.

As Hannah was about to take the plunge and knock on the door, it swung open.

"Oh my, Hello...?" Said a middle-aged man with spectacles

Hannah and Oz looked at each other, then back at the man, both knowing exactly who he was.

"Hello, Mr Rutherford!" Hannah says excitedly

"Doctor, but go on, dear" Rutherford says

"Sorry, so sorry. Its an absolute honour"

"Quite, and who might you be?"

"S-sorry, I'm Dr. Hannah Craft and this is..."

"Doctor? Interesting..." He said due to the fact female doctors in the field were rare

"Look, Doc, we need to talk inside" Clock interrupts, impatiently

Clock pushes passed them all and into the lab, sits down on a chair that sits next to some lab equipment on top of an old style wooden desk. Clock pulls his jacket off and lets it droop over the chair. He pulls his feet up, and crosses them on the desk, knocking some items from it onto the floor.

"James!" Hannah shouts

"Look, Doc. We're are from the future, we are stuck, we need your help" Clock says upfront

"Dude! You can't just expe..." Oz says, interrupted

"Fascinating! Continue, please" Rutherford says

"Really?" Hannah asks

"Of course, I am a scientist before anything else, by the microscopic chance what he says is true, it would be scientifically irresponsible of me to ignore it"

"Well, ill make it short and sweet, Our planet in the future, it's up-shit creek. These Brainiac's over here developed a way to move planets like we were moving houses. Guess what?"

"It failed spectacularly?" Rutherford asks

"Yep, turned to shit and we ended up here, chatting to your speccy ass" Clock states

"Oh my god, why do you have to be such a colossal asshole!" Hannah shouts at Clock

"Oh, don't worry my dear, I enjoy his moxie!"

"Well you are the only one, Dr. Rutherford" She says with a scowl in Clock's direction

Oz, still with Lila holding onto his right hand has kept silent, watching what was going on. Lila grabs his hand harder and looks at him in his eyes, then down to his other hand. At first, he does not know what she is trying to tell him. He then realises that she is looking at the Tech-Man.

"Of course!" Oz shouts, startling the others "I can show you, Doctor"

Oz runs up to the Doctor and holds out his arm in front of him. He smiles at the doctor and points to a section of the Tech-Man.

"Press it" Oz asks

"Compelling..." Rutherford says, before pressing down on the device.

Rutherford's index finger on his left-hand contacts the machine, thrusting a burst of light into the air. After the lights finish constructing themselves into a large three-dimensional display, a full body 3D image of Rutherford is constructed before his awe-stricken eyes. Moments later, a full description of Rutherford begins to appear, along with a fully automated voice over.

"Dr. Ernest Rutherford. One of the worlds greatest scientific minds of all recorded history. Known in the scientific world as the Father of Nuclear Physics. His passion, drive, intelligence and never give up attitude made Dr. Rutherford a ruthlessly successful physicist and inventor. Many of todays great minds point to Rutherford's intellect, influence and research as the reason behind their own dive into the sciences. Dr. Ernest Rutherford is immortalised in atomised carbon form within the Hall of Legends exhibit in Greater Britain Museum."

Ernest feels for a chair, thankfully for him finding one, then falling into it with an overwhelmed look across his face. He wipes his face a few times with his hands and then sits up, back into a good posture. He takes a very long breath and then lets out a happy sigh.

"Father of Nuclear Physics aye?" Rutherford asks

"Sir, you are a hero to us" Oz says, with his hand on his shoulder

"That piece of technology on your arm. That's from the future?"

"Yes, as are all of us"

"Not me! I'm from here, I mean, I'm from now" Says Lila, waving

"Right..."

"And we need to get back, only you can help"

"I assure you, I will give my utmost best. But how?"

"By doing what you have always done. Mastering the properties of nuclear energy"

"And I thought today was going to be ordinary..."