By Any Means

Oz stood next to the door whilst the Tech-Man deciphered the locking mechanism. It took slightly longer than it normally would have but given the surprises that the organization had thrown at them thus far, it wasn't all too surprising that these guys had sophisticated prison cells. The lock eventually gave out a satisfying but quiet click and Oz nodded to Clock who was mentally preparing himself for what was to come. Oz put his hand on the handle, but he was stopped by Clock. Clock looked at him with a monstrously serious look before he said a word.

"Osmund, you do know what I'm going to do once we leave this cell?" Clock says

"You're gonna get us out of here?"

"By any means necessary, do you understand?"

"Uhm. Yeah"

"Good."

Oz slowly opened the door and poked his head around the corner. His guard, the burly woman was stood outside of the cell door. He turned to tell Clock that the coast wasn't clear but before he could, Clock pushed him out into the hallway, onto his backside. The guard looked down at him in angered shock, the same look Oz was now giving clock. The guard walked over slowly to him with a large evil grin and grabbed him hard on the shoulder and pulled him up from the ground onto his feet.

"I'm sorry, I..." Oz stuttered

"You just made my day you little..."

The sound of Bone cracking was blood-curdling. Clock had stepped out so quickly and so silently behind her that even Oz hadn't noticed him. He had thrust his right fist with such colossal impact into the Guards lower spine that he had completely shattered several of her vertebrae instantly. She fell to the floor with a huge thud and passed into unconsciousness. Clock stood above her with a shadow in his eyes, Oz didn't know who he was more scared of at this point.

"Was that necessary, Jesus!" Oz asked

"Any means necessary" Clock stated before turning to walk down the hallway

Oz followed closely behind him, he had watched many TV shows, so he thought he would walk in Clocks footsteps to reduce the noise they were making. They walked passed a recess in the hallway that sat two more guards. Clock swiftly span and crashed his right knee into the center of the closest guard's face, smashing his nose into mush. The other guard scrambled for his sidearm as clock placed his right foot quickly onto his gun searching arm. He then quickly pulled the guard's hunting knife from his belt buckle and forced it decisively into his left eye, causing an eruption of blood to coat him and Oz in a crimson paint job. Clock held the guard thereby the handle of the knife until he took his last breath and then he quickly pulled the knife out and into his own belt. He grabbed the guard's pistols and placed them behind his back. The leftmost guard had an automatic rifle hanging over his chair, Clock took this and slung it over his shoulder. Clock turned to see a shaken Oz, this was not a sight he was ready to see. Clock put his bloody hand on to Oz's and placed one of the pistols into his hand.

"Just point and shoot, okay?" Clock calmly asks

"Uhm... What, uhm, yeah, sorry" Oz stumbles over his words

They continue down the corridor, passing many doors until Clock stopped and put his ear onto one of the doors. He stood back slightly and then pointed at the handle.

"Open it"

"Okay..."

Oz set the Tech-Man to open the door. After a few moments it unlocked, and Clock kicked it open. Lila and Ernest sat, handcuffed to chairs, startled by the boom from the door opening but nowhere near as surprised as the guard watching over them was. He scrambled for his gun as Clock swiftly approached him, by the time he had his gun out, Clock was already within arm's reach. He pulled the gunman's hand over his shoulder and plowed his fist up and into the guard's elbow, reversing its natural joint and forcing the bone to protrude through his flesh. He was just about to let out a scream of pure agony before Clock clamped his left hand around his throat and squeezed until he felt his throat buckle under the pressure. He let go as the guard's lifeless body crashed to the floor.

Oz ran and slid over to the chairs making swift work of the locks. Lila looked at him, happy to see him but frightened beyond belief. He put his hands on either side of her face to check her for injuries, she was fine. He looked over to Ernest who was clearly shaken but put his hand on top of his to let him know he was going to be okay.

"All of you, stay here" Clock said as he turned to walk out of the door.

"But, we need you" Oz says, holding his hand out in desperation.

Clock takes the rifle off his back and places it down, next to Oz.

"You will be safe here, shoot anything that walks past this door. The Tech-Man can tell you if it's me or not. Hannah needs me more right now, and I can't help her whilst worrying about you three, okay?"

"But..."

"Oz, I promise you, I'll be back for all of you"

Clock smiled, face covered in the blood of the organization's goons. Clock was a highly trained agent of the British government. Oz knew that Clock would have taken lives in the past, but he didn't think he would have to witness it so closely. Clock was an Animal.

Clock left the room, shutting the door behind him before hitting the window hard with the butt of his gun, cracking it so much that it obscured the images of the people within the room.

Clock walked slowly but determinedly down the rest of the hallway. His senses were on fire, people were rushing around in the rooms, scared. They should be scared he thought. They had taken the people under his protection and according to Oz, they had hurt his primary asset, Hannah. He had to find her.

Clock approached a door, he knew that Hannah was within, he could sense her. He could feel her heavy and rapid breathing, he could hear the beads of sweat slowly rolling down her forehead. He could feel her pain, feel her tears. He could feel all of the agony that they had brought upon her and soon, they would feel his unbridled rage.