The Phantoms Abroad

This is something I plan to write in full, but for now, as I'm still really busy, this will be just as good.

How would the Phantoms react to being in a foreign country?

Cherik: He's in charge of the camera, which was both a good and terrible idea. Yes it keeps him occupied, but the first few pictures are of his feet from when he was trying to work the new gadget out. The rest of the memory card is full of pigeons, various shops, people eating outside restaurants, the sky (he couldn't believe there were no clouds!) and about three historical statues, which Christine took when she found he'd been distracted throughout the tour.

Kerik: The OG pickpocket. No one's seen him since they got off the tour bus, and, to be honest, Raoul isn't complaining. He'll show up sooner or later, probably with his pockets full of money and keyrings that he swiped just for funsies.

Gerik: Oh. Dear. Erik. He and Merik have just spent their lunchtimes haggling with street sellers, which ended up in a full blown argument half the time. He's currently engaging with an artist selling his work on the street and has his eye in a particularly accurate drawing of the Opera Garnier. As long as it keeps him out of trouble, Christine is fine with this.

Merik: After the messy business with the street sellers, he's gone with Lerik to walk around a museum. He's got his shorts on and a T-shirt with a palm tree that reads 'Talk to the Palm'. Christine tried to talk him out of buying it. He didn't listen.

Lerik: Despite preconceptions, he's actually enjoying himself. After the museum, he excused himself to walk around an art gallery with Christine. After an hour of trying to convince him not to take up painting quite yet, Christine finally dragged him away to an ice cream parlour, where he tried his very first chocolate ice cream. It is now all over his mask, but she doesn't have the heart to make him take it off and clean it in the middle of the town centre.

Side note: They all stubbornly refused to wear sun cream. Raoul is feeling very smug now because they're all wincing and hissing while his skin is nice and cool.

Ok, I neeeeeeeed to write this when I get home XD! The bus journey to the Vatican City is almost over now, so I'll sign off here and upload this. Stay tuned over the next week because I'll be more active. Tired, but active!