Ask Your Phavourite Phantom

This isn't particularly a script, but I still think it's a good idea of sorts! How about asking you favourite phantom a question, and I'll poke him with a sharp stick until he responds?

Bearing in mind that there's a secret part two to this project that means it's going to take about a week, you can ask pretty much anything within the boundaries of propriety.

(This is so utterly a creative writing project for me to help me build these guys' characters a bit, and is also just some fun, so make those questions as wacky as you wish!)

I want to do something like this at the end of Porcelain Mask, but that's going to be over a year from now and this topic is tickling my fancy now, not then. So if you want, I can include the main players from the book too, like Nikki, Jeremy and BTPM!Erik. Of course, Nadir, Christine, Raoul will be included too. Leave a comment next to the name and I'll tie them up in respective chairs until they answer.

Happy asking/interrogating!

~•~•~•~■~•~•~•~

Phantoms (I'm including the usual phive only.):

Lerik:

Merik:

Cherik:

Kerik:

Gerik:

~•~•~•~■~•~•~•~

Leroux, Kay and Webber Characters:

Christine Daae:

Raoul, Vicomte de Changy:

Nadir Kahn:

Mme Giry:

Meg Giry:

Armand Moncharmin:

Firmin Richard:

Philippe, Comte de Changy:

La Carlotta:

~•~•~•~■~•~•~•~

Beneath the Porcelain Mask characters:

Nikita de La Chance:

Jeremy Desrosiers:

Erik Destler/Desépines/ the other hundred names he has at this point (let's just say BTPM!Erik) :

(Please note I can't give spoilers, so I might need to change wordings of questions.)

~•~•~•~■~•~•~•~

This is open for the foreseeable future, until I close it. When that happens, I'll alert the reader with a note at the bottom of the part. Have fun! Make your questions as weird as you wish.

The Phantoms of the Opera And The Things They Do To Annoy Nadir.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें