My life

Lucy's pov 🥀
"Shut up you useless piece of shit! And stop crying for goodness sake you're not 4 anymore get a grip ugly!" My so called dad screamed at me whilst I trembled in pain mentally and physically as he whipped me but it was nothing new, this is how I spent every night and if it's not this, it's him having sex with me so this is luxury compared to that I guess? The whip reached my back once again and I whimpered in pain. My dad was constantly making rude remarks with every hit "whore" "useless" "rubbish" "ugly" you know the classic nice words a father says to a daughter (sarcasm). I felt nothing.

Now let me tell you how I got here. So. I was born by my mum the moon goddess along with my older brother who's two years older. My mum gave us powers which we can use. She realised she can't look after us on her own because she had too much to do with all her powers and too many duties so she handed us to a man who I'm supposed to class as my father but he's abused me my whole life so I wouldn't really call that father material really. Anyways, We get our powers at the age of 18 but I haven't been able to use mine yet because I'm 17 but I'm finally 18 tomorrow so I'll be able to use them then. My brother would now be 20 but he left when he got his powers because he was able to escape my father and I haven't seen him since. I loved my brother and now he's gone. And now I'm left with the man I've grown to hate. As you can probably imagine, I've come up with a huge plan to escape, which isn't so huge and I may be screwed coz It's kind of just breaking the wall?? I mean a girl can dream right?

After about 2 hours of my dads so called pleasure he left me in my room in the dark with nothing but a bed, a small window with silver bars because they know from my brother that when we touch silver we have immense pain so then that means I can't escape, and a mirror to remind me everyday of how disgusting I look. I was not a beautiful girl. I had brown mid length hair that was naturally curly but because I barely get to wash it, it just goes frizzy and real greasy. I have blue eyes that used to be pretty but now they're dull and have no life in them. My face was constantly red or bruised so I never looked pretty in the face one bit. I have a slim body with a few curves here and there Because I did get bread and soup every night for some reason to make sure I don't die even though at this point, I wouldn't mind. My skin wasn't tanned but it wasn't pale it was just mehhhh so Yeah love that (note the sarcasm) in medium height as well shock nothing special as you can tell.

Outside the sun had completely set and it was pitch black telling me it was probably about 10pm so I had to wait two hours until I gained my powers to escape this prison cell like room. I found my self sat on the dirty floor feeling numb of the pain staring at the sky motionlessly waiting for any sign of power to take over me. My mind raced excitedly as I began to think of the freedom that I would have, the thrill of my life will finally take off and hope began to engulf me as I went into a daze admiring the dark sky.

Suddenly, a large amount of light began to appear in my room, it looked like a humongous torch was being shone at me and my eyes bulged out of my sockets but what amazed me most was that this wasn't just a blob of light it was a figure glowing and that figure wasn't just some random women. It was my mum..... ;)

Thank you for reading I'll continue the book ASAP and post as many chapters as possible.
This is the first one and I hope you liked it so far because there's a lot more to come!! ❤️