Mark Me

Lucy's pov🥀
It was about 9 o clock when I woke up this morning. As per usual Ash was payed next to me, fast asleep, looking like a cutie. I began kissing his lips to try and wake him up. Nothing. I then kissed his cheeks continuously. Nothing. What the heck. Normally this always works. I then began prodding him at his hips. Nothing. I sighed and gave up sitting across legged next to him. Ash then suddenly woke up and took my waist and made me straddle him.

"Morning kitten." He said in his morning husky sexy voice.

"Good morning." I said leaning in and give him a peck on his lips but he held me in place and caused a make out session! It was passionate and loving. Simply because I think I loved him. No I've fallen in love with him. I love Ashton.

After our make out session, we were still on our bed but Ash was in his front whilst I straddled behind and began tracing his tattoos on his back. But I kept getting very distracted by his back muscles.

"What does this one mean." I asked whilst tracing the large swirl on his back.

"It means courage. How as an alpha I am courageous and brave." He said and I nodded in response.

"And this one." I asked tracing the simple two black lines down his back.

"That is for finding your mate." He said whilst turning around now so we were back to me straddling his front. "When I found you I got this tattoo immediately because I was so happy to have found you. I thought I would never get a mate, let alone someone like you. You're more than perfect." He said looking deep Into my eyes.

"Mark me." I said spontaneously without thinking but I meant it.

"What Princess can't." He said to me taken back by what I just asked.

"Please I'm ready." I've been reading some books about werewolves and getting to understand them more so I know all about the mark.

"Ash I'm ready." I said honestly because I was. He's my mate and I love him so why not.

"Okay but are you sure your sure." He said slowly leaning into my neck now.

"I'm sure now just get on with it." I said to him and he chuckled. I was a bit nervous because I read that it causes pain for a few seconds but then turns to pleasure.

He began to kiss my neck. We were both sat up now and I was on his lap so he had easier access. He started kissing it softly at the start but then he grew more aggressive and kissed it more roughly which made me let out a moan and pull his hair. This made him even more eager and began kissing my collar bone and leaving a trace of wet kisses along it. He came back up to my neck whilst I was a moaning mess. He got to my sweet spot and began kissing that.

"Ready princess." He asked in his husky voice and was clear that Jake had taken over. I nodded because I couldn't find any words as I buy my lip, waiting for the pain. He traced my neck with his fingers and pushed it back roughly with a small growl which honestly turned me on. He held me in place for the perfect position and I felt the parks run through my neck from his strong hold. He kept kissing until I felt his canines slightly trace the place and then he dug then into my neck deeply making me whimper. They were right. It was painful. But then he licked the blood and pain away and began kissing it. I instantly felt the sparks intensify from his touch. I felt this immense amount of pleasure build up inside of me as he kissed me on my neck. I was moaning even louder now and it was more constant. He then pulled away and his eyes were black.

"I need to stop otherwise I will take you right now on this bed." He said with no tone in his voice, which made him even more intimidating.

"Okay." I said innocently. His eyes began to change back to hazel and when they did he smiled as he saw my face but it was replaced with a smirk when he saw my mark.

"Wanna see my masterpiece." He said giving me a wink and I laughed.

"Masterpiece? Really?" He began to take me to the mirror in the bathroom." Please it can't be that go-." I stopped my words once I saw the mark in the mirror. It was magnificent. It had a small wolf inside it. Clearly Ash. It was so detailed yet so small. It was perfect. Ash came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wanna get some breakfast." He said looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah I'm starving." I said dragging starving on because my stomach was a freaking volcano with the grumbles it was making.

"I know what I want for breakfast." He said and did his classic show stopper smirk. I looked at him confused. He smiled at my confusion.

Then it hit me.

He wanted to have me for breakfast. As in a sexual way.

Surprise surprise went as red as a tomato. God how he manages to do this to me all the time I have no idea. I looked down but was instantly lifted by a churching Ashton and placed on his hips as we walked out his room.

"You can put me down." I whispered still feeling embarrassed by what he said earlier.

"No I like this a lot more." And he slapped my ass making me laugh. Idiot. He began walking down the stairs.

"No no Ash seriously put me down it's not funny you're gonna fall. Put me down right now." I said in the most angry and demanding tone I've got. And it failed miserably. He had hysterics.

"Awe is My princess angry." He said in a baby voice and making a pout with his lips. Basically talking to me like I'm 4.

"Shut up." I said as he eventually put me down and I walked off on my way to the loud breakfast hall. Just the way it should be. I heard his footsteps behind me and came and stood next to me.

"Hey kitten just thought i'de let you know that I love your sponge-bob squarepants shorts." He said whilst opening the doors, revealing the whole pack who immediately stood up and looked over at us but then laughed when that saw me. I immediately ran out but not before letting my anger out on him and punching him in the arm. But it had no effect on him and he just laughed along with the rest of the pack. At this point I gave in and laughed with everyone else.

I love my home. Thank you Ashton. You were the one who actually saved me.