Kidnapping- Part 2

Lucy's pov🥀
After Ash left for his meeting, I decided to get up and get ready because we're going soon. I slept in quite late today because I was too tired from last night😉

That was the best night of my life. We both showed our love for each other and it was perfect. I sighed at how content life is right now. It but too content if you'd ask me.

I stretched and got up to walk but fell right to the floor when my private parts felt really sore. Is Ash was here to see this, god I can see the smirk on his face right now. I eventually got up and just walked through the pain to the shower. I got in a washed my self and I felt the pain subside which was a relief is I was walking around all day. I decided to straighten my hair today because it went really and I mean really frizzy today. I then went with a cute simple comfy outfit. It was a leather jacket, with a whit t shirt and dark blue jeans. I then put on my white trainers and decided to go no makeup because I'm going to be honest with you, I couldn't be bothered.

 I then put on my white trainers and decided to go no makeup because I'm going to be honest with you, I couldn't be bothered

I went downstairs to meet with the girls and it just so happens they were there all looking good as always. Thy heard me come down the stairs.

"Girlllll how do you do it. You wear such simple thing and they still make you look fucking flawless." Kate said and I laughed.

"Awe thank you but look at all of you. You all look gorgeous." I said. We all then kept complimenting each other and then decided to go shopping. The twins were informed to come with us so when we got to the car they were there waiting for us with a grin. We got in the car and drove to the mall.

When we got there I realised I've never actually been shopping before. Shit. What do I do. Let's just go with the flow. Yeah. Sounds good. Act calm on the inside even though on the outside your freaking out. We all got out the car and headed to the shops. It was massive and all glass. It was insane.

"So what shop first." I asked the girls who were looking  at the map so we can locate the shop we wanted out of the hundreds. Whilst they were looking for something I looked around and saw the twins bored out of their minds. Poor guys. Sorry? I then looked on the floor above to see Victoria secret which was next door to some sort of video game thing. Perfect.

"Hey guys." I said getting everyone's attention. "Look." I pointed up. "There's a Victoria's Secret up there next to that video game place. Why don't we go there and the twins can go and play video games whilst we shop." I said and gave Matt and Scott an encouraging nudge.

"Yeah that's such a good idea." Zoe said. I looked up at the twins. They had thinking faces on.

"Come on nothings going to happen." I said and gave them puppy dog eyes. They sighed.

"Fine, but be careful and if something happens I'll never forgive you." Matt said and I cheered along with the girls. We rushed to the second floor and headed into vs.

"Now what is Ash's favourite colour." Jasmine said holding up a pair of black lacy underwear and giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes. "Ohhhhh come on, you've got to give the alpha a treat. And this type of treat is perfect to get him relaxed." Jasmine said. I rolled my eyes again at the fact that she's right. It would be perfect.

"Red." I said and they looked at me confused. "His favourite colour." And with that they were rushing about, looking through draws. Then Kate smirked at me.

"I think I've found the perfect one." Kate said and She walked to me holding a little cute dress lacy thing. "This will drive him crazy,"

I looked at her with a 'are you serious face'

I looked at her with a 'are you serious face'. She sighed.

"Go try one in whilst I got buy one for you because if you don't like it, I'm getting it for you anyway." She said with a wink and passed me the lacy thing. I saw her grab another one identical to what I've got and go to the till to join the queue. I sighed. No harm in trying it. I began to walk to the changing room and on my way I saw Zoe and Jasmine looking in the pjs section and Zoe looking confused as she looked at the prices and Jasmine explaining something to her. Shock. I swear that's her resting face. Confused.

I walked to the changing room and I opened the door but before I could close it behind me I felt a firm arm wrap around my body roughly and with a cloth over my mouth. I tried to break free out of the firm grip and not inhale the fumes that the cloth gave off but I couldn't hold me breath for long and I felt my body grow weak. I cursed in my head for separating from the twins. I felt a tear fall from my eye. Before everting went black I heard,

"Boss will be a very happy man." And with that the scary darkness consumed me.