Meeting my mate-part 2

Ashton's pov🐺
I woke up in my bed to the sound of my sister skipping around the halls upstairs singing a song and I just smiled to myself in bed. I got up from bed and opened the door at rapid speed and molly jumped and smiled when she saw me.

"Ash look what I made" she said as she held up a drawing she had done and it looked like it was me her and dad in the park. "It's amazing since when did you get so good at drawing hey mrs?" I said to her as she looked at the photo proudly and said "duuhhhh coz I always have been" she said running away leaving me laughing and the drawing. I love how she drew us all so happy whereas in reality I'm only like this 5% of the time and the other times I'm so mean.

I walked to my office and said hello to my dad who was on the sofa reading the news paper and he shouted "good morning son" with a smile which I returned. We haven't been on the best terms since mom passed but we're getting better. I got to my office and put the drawing down. I began to get through all the work I had to do and sighed as I have to do this allllll dayyyyy longggggg like always.

It was now about 11pm and my sister was in bed and my dad was too because he's old and needs his sleep so I went down to the cells. Sarah who is head of the cells works in the office at the front and said "we have a good one for you today boss" she said with a smirk which already just got me exited. Sarah is the person who makes sure everything's running smoothly around our territory and sees if anyone's breaking rules or anything and deals with them and then I come to finish the task for her.

She lead the way to the cell where they held my next kill but then a strong smell hit me. It was delicious to say the least. It was vanilla and chocolate mixed together to make heaven. I had to follow that scent to see what it was. I then heard laughing from a cell and I roared as my wolf was going crazy at the smell and the fact people were laughing in the cell and I knew this was going to be a big kill to look forward to. Another rule, no one laugh or you'll be punished but I couldn't think straight the smell was making me go crazy. The smell was getting stronger and I was stepping quicker until I reached a cell and lifted my head to see what was in the cell and inside was........Beauty. True beauty. There was a small girl with brown hair that was curled perfectly and clearly natural which made Her even more attractive. She had these striking blue eyes that pulled me in and I just loved them instantly. She had gorgeous lips that were perfectly moulded. I groaned in my head at the thought of her lips on mine. She was chained up and sat on the floor but I could tell she was no taller than 5,5 which is a cute height and had an amazing figure. Curves here and there and slim in the right places. She was beautiful.

I reached quickly for the keys and unlocked the cell in rapid speed and was by her neck in seconds as I took a deep breath in of her smell and moaned in my head.

"Mine" me and my wolf whisper in sync feeling the girl shiver as a smirk grew on my face. I found my mate. "I found you little mate and you're not going anywhere."

Hope you're enjoying it!