Meeting my mate-part 1

Lucy's pov🥀
It might sound crazy but me and the twins have actually become really good friends. After suggesting to play charades me and Scott just messed about really. I had to do most of the guessing of what he was doing because I couldn't move in the chains and when I did we both burst out laughing because I looked like an idiot not being able to use my arms and legs. After a bit, Matt joined in because he was missing out on the fun and even though he acted like a tough guy, he was actually just like Scott.

I forgot to tell you what they look like well because they're twins I only need to describe one ha. Well they're both tall about 6,2 and have stubble in their faces with green eyes and a big tough body that would scare you with tattoos covered in them and they looked scary but getting to know them these passed hours, I've just learnt they're nothing but big teddy bears.

"Matt no one knows what you are trying to do right now" I said laughing at his actions. He looked like he was doing some sort of action thing. "JAMES BOND" Scott shouted and he just sighed in his direction. Nope. Not James Bond. I then shouted "ME" and the twins bursted out laughing. I just sat there annoyed that they thought I couldn't be like some sort of action girl. "You think you can do what James Bond does?" Matt asked still amused at the thought of me being James Bond. I tilted my head backward trying to look all cool but failed and just looked like I was very dry uncomfortable "Oh please I can do what James does in my sleep" and we all laughed our heads off.

Then I heard a humongous growl that shook the cell and a shiver travelled down my spine. The twins rushed out of the cell in a flash and once again I was left alone in the cell scared of my own life. The twins both turned slightly giving me an apologetic look as I heard footsteps come towards the cell. Then a strong scent hit my nostrils. The smell was amazing and it sent another shiver down my spine not a discomforting one but an exiting one and I loved the feeling. It smelt of chocolate and wood kind of mixed together but it was fricken amazing. It kept getting stronger with every step I heard and then what I saw was even more amazing than the smell. A man appeared from the left side of the cell and my breath caught in my mouth. He was the most gorgeous this i'de ever seen.

He had brown hair that was cut short but long at the same time. Long enough for me to run my hands through it. WHAT? What am I saying. And then he had these hazel coloured eyes that I could look into for days and then his lips. My god his lips. So kissable. Stop it lucy and mentally slapped myself. I then looked down and he was wearing a leather jacket with a tight tee and you could see his muscles and it looked like the top was about to burst which I would not mind. STOP. He was at lease 6,3 so very tall just like the twins and let's just say. Overall 10/10, A God, definition of perfection. He was a snack.

He then began to rush and grab the keys to the cell within seconds and before I knew it he was in the cell sniffing my neck as I just stood there scared yet comforted and then I heard him growl and whisper

"Mine" in his husky deep voice that made me go weak in the knees and I shiver at the sound of his voice. "You're mine little mate and you're not going anywhere."