The Attack-Part 1

1 week later
Lucy's pov🥀
Once again this weeks been great. I've actually met a lot more of the pack members. I've met a lot of kids and played with them all ad well as the twins in the gardens of the pack houses along with Molly who loved having friends her own age. I've also been giving them all art lessons and they're all actually really good. Everything has been good in that area buutttt. Not in the Ashton area. I've barely seen him all week. Everyday he's outdoing 'alpha duties' and that's all I get from him. He comes in late at night, goes to sleep, no hug kiss hi. Anything. And then in the morning when I ask where he's going at the crack of dawn he just shrugs and says 'busy for the day' and leaves. I hate it. It hurts honestly mentally and physically. Mentally because I really do love him and he's not showing any affection and physically because of the bond. If it wasn't for the kids and the twins, I would be dead from boredom.

Ashton's pov🐺
We're under attack. We keep getting death threats from the pack that killed my mother. I've been waiting years and years to get him back. I can't wait to kill him With my own bare hands. That will show him for killing my incredibly mother. I'm in the office with all my men everyday so we can make this killing perfect and get our fighting perfect. I've not been showing any attention to Lucy but I can't help it. I'm so focused on this. I need to get it right for me. For the pack. We found out two days ago that they're due to fight tomorrow. Unfortunately, I've gone back to my mean/cold self again which is good for a time like this. Like I said before, I'm not even talking to Lucy or my sister. Am I doing it right. I shrugged it off and went to my pack house. I walked to my room and opened the door to a sleeping Lucy. She wasn't actually sleep I could tell. It looked like she had been crying. I shrugged it off not caring. Normally I would smile but my hearts gone cold so I just went in, stripped down and went to bed as far a way as possible from Lucy.

The next morning
I woke up early morning so that I can be prepared for the fight. Lucy was sleeping next to me. I haven't told her about the attack because she woke have worried and caused stress for me. I rushed down stairs and began gathering my strongest men and rounded about a hundred. We were all setting up, lining along our borders of the pack, staying aware for whenever they attack today.

Lucy's pov🥀
I woke up naturally and yawned. I haven't been sleeping well with Ash like this. Screw That, I've been a mess. I've cried every night at the thought of loosing Ash. I knew he was too good to be true. I'm so naive, as if I thought he would change. No one can change. I'm so stupid and now I'm heart broken and pissed off at him. I didn't even do anything. I bet you 100 pounds he's cheating on me. And to think I let this man mark me. And to think again, this man is my mate. He wasn't even beside me when I woke up. Why am I not surprised. Knob head.

I got changed into leggings and a comfy big hoodie seen as though I won't be doing anything today. I just wanted to be comfy, watch tv and cry. I began to walk to breakfast on my own like I always have for the past week but I was grabbed by a hand and another hand was placed over my mouth to stop me screaming. I was pulled into a room which was very secretive and was filled with children and elderly. I looked behind me confused to see worried and aggravated twins. Scott and Matt.

"What the hell it going on I'm fucking starving." I shouted but they immediately made shushing notices which made me even more confused.

"We're under attack." My eyes widened. "Stay here with everyone." Matt said before rushing out with Scott and locking the big metal door.

I heard loud growls and howls and screams and agony and pain. They attack had clearly started. I hated the thought that we were being attacked out there and I am in here. Especially that Ash was out there. Wait a second. That's where Ash has been all week. Preparing for an attack. I sighed in relief but then anger took over me. Why didn't he tell me. I worried, cried over him and it was actually a fight which me as a Luna should be helping and being told about. Not completely ignored. I was so angry.

I sat down against the wall and just stared at the wall. What if he dies out there. I never told him I had feelings for him. Never . told him I loved. Shit not even about my powers. I tear rolled down my cheek. I may hate my mate at the moment but I still love him and don't want him to die. Please don't die Ash please. Seconds, minutes had passed and everyone was still silent. It had been about 2 hours and the room was silent as we listened to the painful howls of the wolves out there. I just hope they're not from our pack. I of course was feeling my mates pain. He was really weak. I could feel it. He got Sliced with claws in his neck which is a bad place but thy weren't deep enough to kill him but certainly weakened him.

I looked in front of me to see Ben with his eyes fuzzy indicating he was being mind linked which mead me curious. He then snapped out of it instantly and worry was evident in his eyes and when he said my heart stopped,

"Our pack is dying"