The Future Sounds Good

Lucy's pov🥀
I was shocked. I looked up at Ash who was looking at me with a smirk that said 'yeah you better shut up and stop telling me of.'

"How is it empty." I asked gobsmacked. He just chuckled and held out his hand which I gladly took and I was up in a flash. Always forget he's the hulk.

"Well you see kitten. I'm the most feared alpha and I own this place. So I shut it down for the day so it's just us two." He said and gave me a wink at the end.

"So the rides don't work." I asked. He looked at me confused. "You said no one was here. Including the Workers?" I asked. He did a cocky smile.

"Well maybe I know how to work all the rides." He said. Why am I not surprised. He can do everything. EVERYTHING.

"Ready to go." He sad looking down at me about to take my hand but I snapped it away from him.

"Race ya." I shouted and ran off without him. I heard no foot steps behind me.

Ahaha. I was going to win. Beat that Alpha. I can do anything actually I'm the moon goddess. Translating to 'I'm better than you at everything.'

I made it to the entrance and Ash was no where to be seen. Loser.

"Hahaha Ash look who won. Me. The moon goddess beat the weak Alpha." I shouted taking deep breaths as I tried to catch my breath again. Where the heck is he though.

"Ash?" I asked out to the air around me. I heard footsteps coming from the amusement park. No.

"Oh did you say something princess. It's just you were a bit slow so I got us some hot dogs and I also got you a teddy." He said from behind me. As if. I whipped my head around and I was mistaken.

Ash was stood there with a annoying smile and like he said. Two hot dogs and a massive teddy. I was annoyed at first but then laughed.

"How." I asked walking to him and taking my hot dog and taking a bite.

"You do know I'm the alpha. I'm faster thank Usain Bolt." He said and laughed.

"So princess, pick a ride any ride." He said taking my hand and swishing his hand in the air. I laughed.

"Erm, that one." I pointed at this car one that yes maybe did look like Molly would go on it and be bored but the big ones scared. He looked at me and gave me a blank face.

"You can't be serious." He said laughing and I looked down giggling. He nudged me making me look up at him.

"Is the moon goddess herself scared of a little ride." He said as he squeezed my cheek and shooed them away.

"Pfffttttt no of course not. I just thought that was more like your type of ride." I said and he smiled at me. He began to look around. He then smirked. Oh no.

"Well if you're not scared one bit, how about that one." He said pointing to the rollercoaster that went into the sky.

Does he want me to visit God?

"What? The one that's red." I asked covering my nerves with a laugh. He looked down at me with the same smirk.

"Yep."

"The one with all the swirls."

"Yep."

"Okay yeahhhhhhhhh that's fine but are you okay with it." I asked pointing at him in his face. He smirked.

"Perfectly fine with me." He said. I glared at his smirking face.

"Oh that's great." I said as I stormed off to the ride. I arrived at the towering rollercoaster. It was big. Really big. I took a deep breath as I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Not to late to back out princess." He said.

"Please. I can go on this in my sleep." I said taking his arm off of me and getting myself seated in the ride. I looked at Ash who was smiling away at himself. He came up to me and strapped me in tightly. He then went to the machine controller at the side of the ride.

"Wait what are you doing. You need to get on." I said getting worried now. He smirked.

"Enjoy." And winked and before I knew it I was heading to the sky. Dick. A very hot one though.

I was going at the speed of light through the wind. At first I hated the feeling the feeling and I was gonna kill Ash as soon as I was back on the ground. But then as it went on, j began to enjoy it. My screams of terror transformed into screams of enjoyment. I was smiling and loving life. This was great.

For the rest of the day, me and ash went on many rides, shared many giggles and was by far the best date ice ever Been on.

We were now sat on the big wheel together and sat in a comfortable silence as we looked over the forest which was beautiful as the sunset.

"Ash." I asked. I had my head on his shoulder as his arm had wrapped around my shoulder. I was wearing his jacket which was massive on me because it had gotten a little chilly out.

"Mhmm." He replied. I don't know why i wanted to ask this, i'de just always been curious.

"Do you ever think of the future." I thought he would have laughed at my question but he just sighed happily and smiled.

"All the time." He said his voice laced with subtle happiness.

"What does it look like." I asked him and his smile grew even wider.

"So I want to have a big family with my children running around my feet all the time as I love them with every bit of my heart.

I want my pack to all be happy and enjoy their lives to the max. I want Molly to be happy and find love. I want dad to be happy most of all the people. He deserves happiness and I just want him to find it.

I want to be with someone who I can love, grow old with and tell stories of our past and how we met. I want to watch them to love our family with all their hearts. But mostly I want them to love me forever. Show me that they do care about me and that I'm not just what I'm know as and that I actually have a heart. Because I will love them with all of that heart." He said as he looked into the distance completely dazed. Me on the other hand.

I was happy and sad. Happy because that all sounded amazing and my future as well. Sad because he didn't say my name once. I mean yes we are mates but he could always reject me at any second and I can't change that. What if he wants that future with someone else. I want to be his future. I want to have a big family with him and love our giddy children. I want it grow old with him. I want to love that bruised heart of his and be his medicine to a better life. I looked down from his shoulder as a tear rolled down my eye.

I then felt him grab my face ever so lightly and make me look at him in his eyes as another tear fell. He wiped them away carefully and gave me a sincere, loving smile.

"But most of all, I see you. I see me in the church watching my to be wife walking down looking beautiful. I see you with multiple baby bumps as time goes on. I see our children running around our feet as we make them breakfast. I can see you teaching them the right ways to be and how to care for people. I can see you Teaching then how to have a golden heart just like yours. I can see you become old and wrinkly as we sit in our arm chairs still in love as we are when I first laid my eyes on you. Lucy, you are my future."

I was obviously a crying mess at this moment. I love him so much. His future sounds perfect. We were looking at each other with pure love. And then we kissed.

It was gentle but had so much love in it. I'm so happy. I wiped my tears away when we pulled away. I then looked back at a smiley loving Ash. I then smacked his chest playfully.

"I'm not gonna be wrinkled." I said laughing/ crying and he smiled more and kissed me again.

The future sounds good.

———————————————————-
Almost at the end. I've loved writing this book. It may not be the best of my ability but you always start from somewhere and I'm glad it's here. Thank for the support and reading it! ❤️