My escape

Lucy's pov🥀
I have powers. Lucy has powers. Not just any powers but the 4 elements. If you don't know what they're, they're Earth, fire, water and air. Cool right. Re-gaining my thoughts again I began to think about my plan to escape. My plan was to simply use one of my powers to smash the wall or something but thinking about it, I don't know if this is actually going to work. I stood there staring at the wall and thinking do I do this? Is it going to work? Will it damage my powers? My mind was now running with worries but my motivation of getting out of this form of hell kept me going. So I gently placed my hand on the wall waiting for something to happen aka my powers but nothing happened. I let let out a sigh. I began to push to maybe try and trigger my powers.nothing. I then ran into the wall. Nothing. I then gave up and laid on the floor. Well there goes my shot at freedom.

As I was about to fall into a deep sleep I heard a voice suddenly say to me"think of something horrible that effects you emotionally. Take that anger and put it it into the wall and you will then set your powers off flying." I looked around startled by the voice but when I saw no one in my room I then knew who that voice belonged to. My mum. She told me through my mind and thank goodness for that because now I can maybe hope for escape again. I whispered a thank you to the air in hopes that my mum heard it and walked over to the wall and agin placed my hand on the wall carefully and began to think of angry thoughts-my 'dad', my brother, the torture, the pain, the-

And then it happened. My hand began to glow a gold colour and the wall began to separate and crack in the middle. It was tiring I have to admit but the excitement kept me going and then the wall began to crack even more and it then split completely and I was hit with the cold crisp air and i'de never felt more alive as the outside world slapped me for the first time in years. Not giving another thought I jumped and landed on the cold green grass below which kind of hurt because I was upstairs in my house but I have it wasn't toooooo much of a drop so no dramatic damage and I then went of on my quest to start my new life....

Short chapter I know but hey ho I thought it was a good place to stop here . Hope you're enjoying it!